95 chevy gears questions..

Status
Not open for further replies.
i now average about 4-6 a year..mostly jeeps though and i don't tag em in my name anymore..open titles is my best friend now lol

i now average about 4-6 a year..mostly jeeps though and i don't tag em in my name anymore..open titles is my best friend now lol

geez...

I quit.
You win the internet.

You should really listen to Jody and rockcity more as he has great advise but your threads are always a repeat.

The turbo flange had nothing to do with you spooling quicker, its the fact that you had a compressor housing, wheel, and exhaust wheel that is small as shit. That on a V8 would be a damn turd. Plus I would put money on you didn't have a T25 flange. 18psi at 1400 RPMs? BS. Sorry
why would you bet money...T25 turbos are good up to 22-25psi boost so what's hard to believe that i was maxing it out with my settings at 18? i don't wanna argue as you seem to know your turbo stuff too but i remember the gist of my setup i had

You should really listen to Jody and rockcity more as he has great advise but your threads are always a repeat.
hey dude if you haven't noticed after about half the first page the rest of this thread is just fun talking, figuring out ideas and what not but doesn't mean i don't listen to people. i asked for gearing advise and i got it and will take it with me...the rest is just chit chat and nothing more. it's not me repeatinginly arguing.

You do realize having an open title vehicle is a felony right???
HA i saw that one coming...a "felony"????really, since I personally know the 3 people at the DMV, i can assure you it's not a felony but say what you wanna say...i'm the criminal again with another title issue...brings back memories from 3yrs ago thread....

well dam, i got like over 400 felonies right now i guess...daggummit man can't make a living without being wronged somehow...funny though i been doing this for over 14yrs and never heard DMV officer tell me that

Less than 3 hours old, already spiraled out of control onto the third page. :bounce:

Open titles are a no no for sure do people do it yes but they surely don't talk about it on the Internet lol next you will be giving out your dirty notarys number
point taken....

Regearing that Hoe would be a waste of money.

Reactions: Ron
Instead of a "like" button can we get a "JF blah blah" button? ? It would make these threads way easier......

why would you bet money...T25 turbos are good up to 22-25psi boost so what's hard to believe that i was maxing it out with my settings at 18? i don't wanna argue as you seem to know your turbo stuff too but i remember the gist of my setup i had

There is a very different thing between a T25 turbo (which comes stock on a 2G DSM) and a T25 flange. A T25 turbo will not hold 22-25psi to redline, they are TINY, and may spike to about 20 for a split second but there is no way you will hold it to redline on a 2.0. You might make 225whp maxing out a T25 mitsu turbo on a 2.0

You also said you had these on a DSM previously, nobody makes a manifold for a T25 turbo flange, A T25 is a mitsubishi turbo with a mitsu flange on it.

View attachment 197332$544.00 is all i would need...i'm not trying to build a hot rod but i figured it would be worth the money for say....6-8psi boost, just enough to give that extra pulling steep grades

The turbo should cost a decent amount more than that by itself (new, not used). Google "ebay turbo" or "chinese turbo" for lots of fun stories of blown engines and engines full of ingested Chinese turbo parts. There is no way on God's green earth that I would attach that thing to any engine, unless I didn't care about completely destroying it.

Ever seen a compressor wheel fragment at 100k RPM, or just detach from the shaft??

What. The. Fucks.

Capture.JPG

§ 20-71. Altering or forging certificate of title, registration card or application, a felony; reproducing or possessing blank certificate of title.
(a) Any person who, with fraudulent intent, shall alter any certificate of title, registration card issued by the Division, or any application for a certificate of title or registration card, or forge or counterfeit any certificate of title or registration card purported to have been issued by the Division under the provisions of this Article, or who, with fraudulent intent, shall alter, falsify or forge any assignment thereof, or who shall hold or use any such certificate, registration card, or application, or assignment, knowing the same to have been altered, forged or falsified, shall be guilty of a felony and upon conviction thereof shall be punished in the discretion of the court.
(b) It shall be unlawful for any person with fraudulent intent to reproduce or possess a blank North Carolina certificate of title or facsimile thereof. Any person, firm or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a Class I felony. (1937, c. 407, s. 35; 1959, c. 1264, s. 2; 1971, c. 99; 1975, c. 716, s. 5; 1979, c. 499; 1993, c. 539, s. 1251; 1994, Ex. Sess., c. 24, s. 14(c).)

Some people don't learn.

Good decision, but...

That law quoted doesn't apply.
No altering or forging was admitted to.

Good decision, but...

That law quoted doesn't apply.
No altering or forging was admitted to.

alter, falsify or forge any assignment thereof, or

That's the part about having an "open" title. Assignment requires seller, buyer, and a notary that certifies both parties appeared in person.

Right. But an open the seller signs, no buyer info is filled out and no notary seals...

Its open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back