4 Wheel Parts Tow Strap - Split off of 4WP Swap meet thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as the show goes they had plenty of room behind the building to display .................

Dude what part of grand opening does your retarded ass dont understand?

it was not a truck show, it was a grand opening with a few things on display.

the only help there is for u is a nice big tube of perperation H!!!:poop:

it was not a truck show, it was a grand opening with a few things on display.

i personally feel that timbitch deserves a full refund on his parking fee, event ticket, and concessions.

oh, and had you asked nicely, i bet greg woulda thrown you a tow strap or two just to keep his potential customer base happy. too bad you let your e-go get in the way.

Some of the work I saw was sub par but a alot a decent stuff.

I enjoyed most of the custom rigs and don't wish to share the ones that I saw as sub par.

No hiding.. you put it out there... spill it! I'm sure everyone would love to hear about what you saw being sub par, and how you have done differently in your builds..

But of course, had there been vehicles with nothing more than a bunch of bolt-on parts being shown, there would be complaints too, just a lot more of 'em!

At least that 2wd sooper dooty had a decent steering setup..

I want to say thanks to 4WP's for the support of the community. They donated parts to the event that I went to a couple weeks ago and all parts were great(even though I didn't win any)lol

So you've been here two months and now this whinny bitchfest over a free tow strap? They had boxes of them pal, maybe you should have asked someone where they were passing them out at.

Oh, and I want to here about the sub par work myself. This coming from the one who said the superduty is badass...you're probably the owner.

Well I just wasted 20 minutes of my life on that...

First off.. Tim Dog go to the top of the page, click "user cp", scroll down and click "paid subscriptions", become a donating member then feel like you can share your mind on here..

Next... Please sell your XJ and pick up a Integra or Civic.. you're making us Unibody lovers look bad...

Chris

Did anyone get a tow strap at the grand opening? I was there pretty early and didn't get one. I didn't even see a person with one at 10 am. Spoke to a few that were there near the beginning and didn't get a strap. Is 4 wheel parts a sham? The so called show was a joke. a few nice rigs but not so called show stuff. There was a few nice jeeps and buggys and the super duty out front was bad ass, but I couldn't see the so called "SHOW". The Black Jeep buggy w/ red frame was serious built by Jim's Garage, and the other Jeep near the Super Lift Guys w/ the Hanson Front Bumper was built real nice. I really was just expecting so much more. Perhaps some 10's and real nice dd's. There was a lot of home made rigs that I could appreciate, but expected to see 4 wheel part displaying commercialized manufactured rides. Some of the work I saw was sub par but a alot a decent stuff. Like I said a lot of f/t trail rigs. They're cool but would have like to seen more manufactured products. I had a few of the show guys solicit me to build my rig, but didn't even like theirs. Custom work usually isn't cheap. But some of their worked really looked it. I found some real nice rigs in the Comp USA parking lot that should have been in the show.
I went there a while days before the grand opening to check the place out and the sales guy I spoke to was kinda dumb. Maybe just not to familiar with the computer, but the question I asked didn't require the computer. Was surprised to the store was so small being the company is so strong. The shop is okay but really expected more. I thought nice shiny clean epoxy coated floors with a wall of big tire in inventory in the shop. It is hard to beat there pricing but think they wont really hurt the small Mom & Pop shops. It might actually make them stronger. They expected to be installing everything I wanted and were quick to charge me shipping for the products that weren't in stock. I could really get the stuff cheaper online if I want to do the work myself, which I do.

Wow, and I thought my PMS'n wife was whiney and bitchy!

:flipoff2:

Coming from someone who has endured a ton of S**t talking personally here (ok so I deserved most of it) maybe we aught to cut him a little slack, yea i think he's an idiot too for talking bad about it, and don't agree with most of what he said, but he is being curtious (he hasn't resorted to the name calling everyone else immediately jumped into) and trying to add compliments as well as constructive criticism . . . . .

Regardless of the fact that we all seriously disagree with his veiw I think Simply the way he has refrained from jumping into the "your an idiot" fight and tryed to remain strait forward in the face of the entire board makes him aight in my book . . . . at least for now . . .

WTF Greg? I wasn't there, but I still haven't recieved my strap. This is bullshit, especially from a big company like 4 wheel parts. Give me my strap a-hole!:beer:
sorry i couldnt make it. i will hopefully be buying some tires from you before too long...:flipoff2:

I showed up around 12:30 and was told that the straps had all been given away. No problem, I figured they'd probably go pretty quick. I mean afterall, its for free. So I went inside and bought myself a strap. It was a great day, I got a few ideas for my Jeep, and I saw a wide variety of vehicles that were modified for all different reasons. Just an awesome day! I can't wait to see what else 4WP has for events. Great job Greg! :driver:

Did anyone get a tow strap at the grand opening? I was there pretty early and didn't get one. I didn't even see a person with one at 10 am.

And just to rub it in a bit deeper...

Tater & I arrived before 0730 and had to leave prior to 1000 (ballgames and family pictures invaded our schedules)...

Even though I've never spent a nickel with 4WP (can't help they cater to the lemming Jeep crowd), Greg went out his way to make sure I left WITH a strap! :beer:

Greg went out his way to make sure I left WITH a strap! :beer:

Well shit I was there all day helped with signs, rti ramp, etc and I never got a strap..

and some how I even spent money in the store.. damn I got screwed..

WTF Greg? I wasn't there, but I still haven't recieved my strap. This is bullshit, especially from a big company like 4 wheel parts. Give me my strap a-hole!:beer:
sorry i couldnt make it. i will hopefully be buying some tires from you before too long...:flipoff2:

x2...

From the pics it looks like there was a good cross section of local rigs there. What the the hell did 'Timmmmayyy' expect or want to see? I hope it was not a bunch of blinged out show trucks with 4 chrome shocks at each corner...

<><Fish

I'm as Disappointed as TimDog... I can't believe that Greg didn't send me a PERSONAL invitation.. this is the first I've heard of this event and I feel left out.

Greg, when I climb out from under this rock I live below, I'm gonna kick your ass for not hand delivering an invite to me or saving me a strap and shipping it to me on your own dime..... :flipoff2:

great now i feel bad i got a free strap and i didnt even go there --------it will on sale in the swap meet parts in a few
tim i make you a good deal on it :poop:
Bawhahahahah

Well shit I was there all day helped with signs, rti ramp, etc and I never got a strap..
and some how I even spent money in the store.. damn I got screwed..

It's what you get for sitting in your seat in front of the ramp all day.
You should have gotten out and been social :flipoff2:

Or something.

Oh yea, and Greg you should have saved straps for people that were to lazy to get up early. (like me)

Seriously, nice opening though. I'm sure you'll get some money from me directly or by referral shortly.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back