4 Wheel Parts Tow Strap - Split off of 4WP Swap meet thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear

^well said timdog. and hey atleast your rig is still on the road.mine got smashed by a mini van and im waiting on parts just to drive it again -_-!!

Hey sorry to here about the wreck. I had one last year to a car that wasn't even 2 months old. It was just a 06 accord nothing that I was too attached to but hated the car after. Just not a cool ride, but economical and reliable. Now the wife took it over. I got to drive it for about 54 months. Hopeful you get a good shop to do the work. You might even be able to get some cool upgrades depending on the hit. I had a friend who had a old man back into his Harley and knock it over. Instead of buying the stock parts they let him upgrade the items that were damaged. Most of the part he wanted changed anyway.

I don't think it is something I care to explain. I don't need to speak negative of an individual person or their ride.

UUUUMMMMM too late their buddy, elvis left that building already.

There are also fabricators out there that don't belong fabricating nor should they be soliciting people to build their rides. I do have a unibody XJ. We all know heating a unibody with a welder could be risky.

not if you add more triangluation, oh no the xj wheelers are all gonna die!!!!:fuck-you:

...you might ask you mom to read the entire thread to you all over. Thanks,
Tim

what, now your resorting to your momma cracks. Your mommas like McD's, over 2 billion served cracka. . ...

back to basics, and who lied to you about not being able to weld to an xj unibody? Thats a joke in its own. Heres an idea, actually lift your jeep and read the instructions where it says 'we recommend this part be welded by a certified welder'.

Unibody Cracks

what, now your resorting to your momma cracks. Your mommas like McD's, over 2 billion served cracka. . ...
back to basics, and who lied to you about not being able to weld to an xj unibody? Thats a joke in its own. Heres an idea, actually lift your jeep and read the instructions where it says 'we recommend this part be welded by a certified welder'.

I never said you cant weld on a unibody. You just need to be careful of over heating. Look at your reply! "Certified Welder"
How many Homebrewers are certified welders. I know a lot of guys with welders. Just cause a guy went to Harbour Freight to buy a cheap welder doesn't make him "Certified".

I feel like the President of the United States. Say anything and they'll pick the smallest phase they reinterpret it, and accuse of you murder. Just like real law. Anyone can be found guilty.

thats what we are here for, like peas and carrots

I never said you cant weld on a unibody. You just need to be careful of over heating. Look at your reply! "Certified Welder"
How many Homebrewers are certified welders. I know a lot of guys with welders. Just cause a guy went to Harbour Freight to buy a cheap welder doesn't make him "Certified".
I feel like the President of the United States. Say anything and they'll pick the smallest phase they reinterpret it, and accuse of you murder. Just like real law. Anyone can be found guilty.

Hey sorry to here about the wreck. I had one last year to a car that wasn't even 2 months old. It was just a 06 accord nothing that I was too attached to but hated the car after. Just not a cool ride, but economical and reliable. Now the wife took it over. I got to drive it for about 54 months. Hopeful you get a good shop to do the work. You might even be able to get some cool upgrades depending on the hit. I had a friend who had a old man back into his Harley and knock it over. Instead of buying the stock parts they let him upgrade the items that were damaged. Most of the part he wanted changed anyway.
ah shops are for girls jk im more of the Homebrewer no need in paying someone for something you can do at home. now someone knocks over my Harley then it might be more of a fight.

Quote: my "home brew" pos was sub par.... but what do I care, it works.

:beer: Words to Live by

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back