2023 (Not NC4X4) Web Wheeler Weekend Get Together

Will you attend?

• Total voters
Can someone buy these, fix em up, and bring em to this shindig? We could have some seriously injurious fun.

Can someone buy these, fix em up, and bring em to this shindig? We could have some seriously injurious fun.
Just make sure there is plenty of essential honey. :D

It's not fair that you get to ride a full size bike and the rest of us are stuck with mini bikes

It's not fair that you get to ride a full size bike and the rest of us are stuck with mini bikes
Whatever, slow old man! It's still a fair race since we're in the same weight class :p

You just sold the RZR so you have some extra cash laying about. No excuses

Last edited:
Last edited:
Kidding. As long as they are friendly and quiet, or at least not overly barky, I don’t see an issue. Nobody wants to lose sleep or have conversations interrupted by a yappy dog, but this is a pretty dog friendly bunch I’d say.

Haven’t been to the group camp but assuming plenty of room for big trailers? I’m interested in coming for sure

Attachments

• IMG_0618.jpeg
    IMG_0618.jpeg
    194.1 KB · Views: 68
Haven’t been to the group camp but assuming plenty of room for big trailers? I’m interested in coming for sure

The entrance to the camp can be a bit tight, but it's manageable. We've taken a 36ft motorhome with a 16ft trailer in there.

Duane

I like watching her run the sawmill too! Triple L something designs out of Florida.

Back