2023 (Not NC4X4) Web Wheeler Weekend Get Together

Will you attend?

• Total voters
He may be short but at least he’s taller than Dylan and Snappy
That’s probably not true, but I’ll take it. I’m sure the 3 of us are eye to eye regardless.

Strong maybe. If we come, may do the light stuff in the yukon woth the boys.

Last edited:
Shitmonkey. I have every other weekend open... just tonight my robotics team voted to compete that Saturday. I had not expected this to end up so late in the year so didn't veto them.

Get one of your projects running and you can graduate to middle class too.
😜
Considering its a 30+ minute drive to my shop now and I get one day a week if I'm lucky to work on something I don't think that will happen anytime soon.

Got it penciled in since I'll be around during deer season...might even drive the C30 if I get a heater in it!
Although I refuse to acknowledge that side of the lake as Badin since I grew up in/around the Town of Badin.

Considering its a 30+ minute drive to my shop now and I get one day a week if I'm lucky to work on something I don't think that will happen anytime soon.
Too bad you'ver spent all that time on a ratty old trailer and not your race Jeep :flipoff2:

I've never let a project sit for 2 years while I rebuilt other rigs and rode my mountain bike 5 days a week instead.

Too bad you'ver spent all that time on a ratty old trailer and not your race Jeep :flipoff2:

I've never let a project sit for 2 years while I rebuilt other rigs and rode my mountain bike 5 days a week instead.
Well the loss of the race series took the wind out of my sails on the race jeep. I've also run into a snag with the front suspension. I will get back to it.

Is there anywhere to plug an extension cord in at group camp? The Wife wants to bring an electric blanket.

Is there anywhere to plug an extension cord in at group camp? The Wife wants to bring an electric blanket.
There are a couple of plugs off one of the accessory buildings, but I think its only 2 or 4 outlets, and only in that one place. @NCJeeplover may remember better.

HF generator?
I’ve got like 300ft of extension cords if I could get close to an outlet. But I might be able to borrow a little generator from my in laws.

Back