13th Annual Uwharrie Veterans Day Ride

I reckon I'll ride that way in the morning....

20231110_155331.jpg

Duane

Wait? Y’all ain’t trying to get your shit fixed from last trip tonight? I’m doing this all wrong I think

I didn't get mine fixed until yesterday, well except for the windshield. It has to wait a few more trips haha.

Duane

I offer a humble "Thank You" to all who organized and helped put this event together, and another to all of you who came out for it. I came late and didn't stay too long. On the good side, I did make it back home before dark, and without running over anyone. Thanks y'all! :beer::beer::beer:

Joe, Jen, Mike, Cody, Josh, Jason and anyone else who helped. You guys rock. This was the best event ever and that's saying a lot as the last actual True Patriot event was outstanding. Thanks to everyone who donated to the raffle. Really great time.

For those who missed it, your loss. The weather didn't keep us down.

Saw Joe a couple times but he was movin and shaking so I did t want to talk too much. Was gonna ask where you were so I could say hi but just didn’t get the chance. Either way will see you both in a couple weeks at the G2G!
I'm sure I was running around like an anxiety-ridden space cadet 🤣 But, looking forward to seeing you in a couple weeks!

Last edited:
Back