13th Annual Uwharrie Veterans Day Ride

Mulishajoe

need more parts
It's that time of year. This year's event will take place November 10-12 with the ceremony, chili from the Boy Scouts (donation to them gets you Chil, baked tater, dessert, and a drink) plus a raffle to raise money for two great non-profits Boulder Crest Foundation and Operation Fly Our Flag. This year the event returns to its roots offering free admission and free camping. There will be open seats for those that don't have a 4x4 for the trails. We have a great speaker lined up, and will have retiring of the colors. Plan to come out and enjoy a weekend full of comradery and fun for the whole family.
As always every one is invited no matter what kind of vehicle you have, but remember atvs and utvs must be on a trailer on the event grounds. If you have an unlicensed 4x4 it is required to trailer it to the trailhead.

Come out and show you support to our great nations military veterans, for without them we would not have the freedoms we enjoy today. Any questions please let me know.

Less than 2 months away. Raffle prizes arriving, might not be as big as years past but good stuff being donated from great companies.
Motobilt
Ruffstuff
Colby valve
Milwaukee
Bubba Rope
The Good Evening Ranch
Action Trax
Benchmark Abrasives
Ruger
Johnny Slick
Vector Offroad
Beard care club
Lucky Leroy
LEDOFFROADWTF
Trail Fordged (also be on-site to help with trail repairs to include welding)

Please check out the company's supporting us and pick up some great gear.

P.s.will be a shotgun raffle also....

I plan to be there.
I'm bring 3 of these, for the guys with 3-wheelers. :wheel:

Attachments

• 20231024_212246.jpg
    20231024_212246.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
I did it in a stock 78 bronco on 33's years ago, but I wasn't sure how bad that first ledge has gotten before that hairpin turn to the left. I honestly enjoy the bunny trails more, I take great fun in going up the backside of Daniel and sitting at the top watching everyone go through the motions.

Sorry I'm asking so many questions, but what are the campsites like? Water/power? I haven't been to any of these before. Give me the skinny.

Previously I've camped at arrowhead and had a great time there.

Sorry I'm asking so many questions, but what are the campsites like? Water/power? I haven't been to any of these before. Give me the skinny.

Camping is primitive, there will be porta johns on site. May can get power from someone with a generator.

It will be at the training center across from the Outpost. No formal campsites, no water power or sewer. Big field with a woods line, there is an Oak grove to the far left is nice if you get there before someone else gets it. No facilities except imported port a potties. Going to be a great time.

If you have a camper and need a dump station, there is one at Horse Camp and one at Arrowhead.

I will be there. Camping at arrowhead that weekend though. I enjoy power haha.

Back