13th Annual Uwharrie Veterans Day Ride

Can't speak to the one [porta-john] where most camp, but the one near the big carport & one at the entrance, need so Serious work; or replacement!
I would come and camp and hang out but full porta johns are NOT my style! I had enough of those at the old Dixie Runs!

CTB was down there first weekend this month. The two mentioned were no full, but the one at the gate has a plumbing problem [busted] with the pisser funnel. The other one has a broken toilet paper holder, & needs to be leveled up.

Y’all with the plastic space shuttle issues have never deployed and it shows. Lmao.

I kid, I kid.

Sort of.
I was thinkingthe same thing last night.lol. I promise to do my best to take care of this on Friday if it means I do it. We all know the meaning of this weekend and have always had a good time both on the trails and around campfires. Just remember the things and places our country's men and women have been for our freedom. It's going to be a great weekend full of fun and great people. Hope to see everyone their.

Got two awesome raffle prizes set up last night. Johnny Slick beard and face care.

IMG_20231029_161702_677.jpg

12 more days, come out for a great weekend.

Looks awesome! Found a high pressure power steering line leak yesterday. Hopefully I can get it replaced this week.

I'll meet you down there and ride Saturday, still on crutches but I can still drive.
Sounds good! I plan to see if Napa can make a replacement line. Its fairly simple, AN6 90 to AN6 90 18".

Back