1-ton toyota build

toyotafreak

they call me spaz
Here goes...

been gatherin parts for the whole summer just about... the wallet is hurtin so i have just had to buy what i could when i could... but heres the specs...

-87' single cab shortbed
-very healthy 350/ th350/ np205
-d-60/14ff 5.38's detroit/spool
-prolly going with leafs until i can afford to link it

picture of truck as it was before with toy 8's and 6" all-poo's 39 iroks

Attachments

• zz2.bmp
    91.7 KB · Views: 1,992
right before tear down

the week before tear down when i drove it everyday cause i knew i wouldn't get to drive her for a while...:(

Attachments

• l_06d86ed69809c61d98499bce7c6ab1e8.jpg
    l_06d86ed69809c61d98499bce7c6ab1e8.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,850
I like it, same height or droping it some? Just wondering about how that rr driveshaft angle will end up with the length of the trans and case.

well i'm going to stretch the wb about 6 inches.... 3 1/2" in the front, and 2 1/2" in the rear... prolly goin to have to do some body work if it needs it, but i'm def. stretching it some... and i'd like it to be just about that same lift with 42's, or 44's... dunno yet

Awesome looking Toy. Looks like the 60 found a good home

Pictures really dont do this truck justice. The paint job is awesome. Ive seen it in person at Galloways and it looks great. Cant wait to see the stance when its finished.

Are you going to have it finished by Galloways show in Oct? I'll be there with my Toy finally.

wow.........so whats this truck turning into????????????? a wheeler?

hopefully a fairly stout streetable wheeler that still looks good... for now:flipoff2:

got some goodies from BUSHWHACKER last night... thanks :beer:

100_2454.JPG

also got the axles under it to be able to move it to the shop to drop the motor in, and do the rest of the work
,also thanks for the rollers BUSHWHACKER

100_2458.JPG

plan change

also.... guess i changed plans on the tranny/ t-case setup... picked up that 700r4 and 241 drom bushwhacker... so the trannys gone to my trans guy to get rebuilt and jus ordered that expensive ass sye shorty kit for the np241... and it pretty much killed my funds for now:(

ive seen your yota on 85 in charlotte . i passed you one late evening. looked very nice .

ive seen your yota on 85 in charlotte . i passed you one late evening. looked very nice .
thanks...:driver:
last thursday i got outta class early n skipped practice:handed:... and started on my front spring hanger...
its 1/4" plate with .120 wall 4x2...

just got started on it, and no they aren't going to be half that long, just haven't cut them off yet, gonna take em to my brothers shop and use their sweet ass plasma:Rockon:, lookin for about a 3" drop, so i can run much softer springs and still end up with around 6" of lift...

pics...
100_2505.JPG
100_2506.JPG
100_2507.JPG

pics

more pics... also flame away because i am no master welder, i would have asked franky to throw down some of his welding skills, but he was making 10 driveshafts all at once like he usually is...lol

right side

100_2514.JPG
left side

100_2508.JPG
100_2513.JPG

Back