UWHARRIE SATURAY! Whose going?

We saw the ambulance loading up a woman at the double parking lot about 4:30 yesterday. It looked like she had a lash across her forehead.

If only this were here already (being delivered Tuesday), I could drive it and use it to piss off everyone. Piss off the people blocking the trails because I could push them out of the way, or pick them up and drop them off the side of the trail. Piss off everyone else because it would be a trail block itself probably.

I guess I will just stick with using the HMMWV to block the trails.

View attachment 203673

Is this yours? Just saw it on 52

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 205
I was probably the only one loading my jeep up at the outpost saturday morning, when your track bar bracket comes of the axle it's a good thing to have ratchet straps, was able to limp on in. Just glad I was able to run everything friday.

I was probably the only one loading my jeep up at the outpost saturday morning, when your track bar bracket comes of the axle it's a good thing to have ratchet straps, was able to limp on in. Just glad I was able to run everything friday.

How in the world did you manage that?

Coming off of falls dam it came off looked like the factory welds just didn't hold, there was no sign of me hitting it, I'm thinking it was tore on daniel or dickey bell and then just finally went.

Two of us came across a dirt bike rider who had just cracked up on a jump.She splinted his arm up with 2 sticks and duct tape and I hauled his bike out straped across the rear of my Willys. Yea,felt good helping somebody out.

Was that on Sat or Sun? Good on you two helping them out!

Yea I've probably run that jeep 45 days at ure this year. That's the worst I've done I'm not complaining to much. Just hate i didn't get to ride Saturday.

Was that on Sat or Sun? Good on you two helping them out!
that was on saturday...another group showed up while all this was going down.Their trail boss kept his hands on the bike to help keep it from slidding off while hauling it to the double parking lot.

Were you the JK heading back toward Sanford on Saturday morning?

Back