The TURD (TJ Under Restoration and Development)

Yeah, same happened to me to but got back on my project last weekend. My problem is after I haven’t worked on it in awhile it’s hard for me to restart where I left off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moving etc... putting in hardwood floors.. etc... Have my own shop.. wait. WTF? Moving this build to MY PLACE NOW. Keep subbed, many much more parts and mods incoming. I'm not a TIG welder yet, but let me show you what I do in my "free" time :) Picking up a 6.2L and 6L80E from a good friend in Michigan next week. Going to bore the block .045 over and stroke it to a 6.7L Transmission has a fresh rebuild. And also picked up some paddle shifters to add to the steering column. This thing is going to be sick when .. IF I get done this winter. Keep in touch.

I know it’s been a month but I’m excited you’re regaining momentum on this. Sounds like some good plans in the works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes I did. It's at the machine shop currently. Had to line hone for new forged crank. It's 418 cu in currently. Callies dragon slayer crankshaft and forged rods and pistons. Shooting for 750hp. Will post pictures soon. Thanks for staying tuned. I'm not made of money or time. But this build had made me understand that LOL.

Opened my own shop. Have lots of irons in the fire. But this build is being completed slowly but surely. He's still currently in many pieces. Body work still to be done. Frame to be finished. And a whole slew of parts to be fabbed on. He will be finished hopefully by this summer. But who knows. I have a lot of work now. And not much free time. But stay tuned. 750hp greatness on 40's and 112" wheelbase. And a bunch of shiny stuff.

Back