Random pic thread.

20161027_094032.jpg

Looks like new roofing rusted for age... Aka got to much money and didn't know what else to spend it on so I built a new old Japanese barn in wnc

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It's at a very successful builders home/farm. It's a shop basically. It is new construction and he is into Japanese architecture and such. After the initial head scratching, it's gone really smooth.

They have clearly spent a lot of money to make their new building look old. It's nice, I just don't have that kind of money so it doesn't make sense to me.

It's at a very successful builders home/farm. It's a shop basically. It is new construction and he is into Japanese architecture and such. After the initial head scratching, it's gone really smooth.
This will help him make more money when clients see it. No different than a elite car builder not driving crap.

View attachment 230294 Spent the day in the Cataloochee Valley hiking with the Elk. Ran across about 40 Elk today and quite a few idiots that think they are tamed animals. Got the pleasure of seeing a lady get knocked down by one trying to pet it. It is to bad it wasn't a Bull and didn't have my phone to get a video.
And people git pissed at me when I punched one when it kept trying to stick it's head in my truck window

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

No joke. That's the reason a lot of people think they are tame. They are not tame just not afraid of people or vehicles because of all the traffic and people hand feeding them from vehicles.

We came down 441 out of Gatlinburg on our way home from Tennessee last weekend. What a f#€£#n mistake..... came up on some sort of outdoor center and there were about 30-40 elk laying out in a field. Every idiot in on the highway had stopped to take a picture and there were a dozen or so park rangers keeping them from getting too close... had traffic blocked for a while.

Back