Random pic thread.

Find me a set of 37s for 17, whoever goes to dig around out there.

Not sure I want to show up here to buy a "reviled vehicle".

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447968794.815127.jpg

If you get anything from Nielsen in your mail box it will most likely have $5 in it.

This is my second year as a selected household. I cut the chord almost 2 years ago and use Antenna and Apple TV for all my viewing needs.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447970336.705596.jpg

If you get anything from Nielsen in your mail box it will most likely have $5 in it.

This is my second year as a selected household. I cut the chord almost 2 years ago and use Antenna and Apple TV for all my viewing needs.
View attachment 201917

My package had $2 in it. I had no clue, i was just going to shred it and toss it.

15115.jpeg
Well I figured out what my coworker saw that made him scream and take off running....

View attachment 201992 Well I figured out what my coworker saw that made him scream and take off running....

I've got two big windows in the front of my house. It's common for birds to fly right into them. Some bounce off, get shaken up and fly off; others aren't so lucky. Last weekend I found one that didn't make it and fell between two landscape bushes. My and my 5 year old neighbor were checking out the skeleton with particular interest on the bird's skull. The kid thought it was cool, his mom - not so much.

I've got two big windows in the front of my house. It's common for birds to fly right into them. Some bounce off, get shaken up and fly off; others aren't so lucky. Last weekend I found one that didn't make it and fell between two landscape bushes. My and my 5 year old neighbor were checking out the skeleton with particular interest on the bird's skull. The kid thought it was cool, his mom - not so much.
Funny thing was, my coworker today was a 300+ lb 6'3 black guy lol. Screamed like a little girl. Admittedly it was creepy. 100 year old house that sprung a roof leak and having to tear off decades old plaster wall to expose a deep dark hole with a dead creature in it.

Funny thing was, my coworker today was a 300+ lb 6'3 black guy lol. Screamed like a little girl. Admittedly it was creepy. 100 year old house that sprung a roof leak and having to tear off decades old plaster wall to expose a deep dark hole with a dead creature in it.
and of course your first thought was, "The boys on NC4x4 will love this!" lol

Local tree cutters stop by the house on occasion to ask if I need any firwood. I always tell them to bring older pine for backyard fires and hardwoods to cook on. They stopped by last night to drop off a load of free wood. I was bummed to see it was mostly really heavy pine stumps until I cut into them and found out they're all pure fat lighter. So now I have over a ton of pink gold to get me through the next few decades!

The little bit I've split so far...
IMG_20151121_103337398.jpg
IMG_20151121_103204736.jpg

Last edited:
Back