Random pic thread.

save the beer.png
..............who has'nt been there? :beer:

atwistedsifter.files.wordpress.com_2015_11_shirk_chicken_3.jpg

If they're anything like the TEZs you'll like them.

:poop:------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------:sniper:

I'm always down for cooking a good southern breakfast. I'm not to hard to talk me into eating one either!!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1447513143232.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1447513143232.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 311
Work looks real good but me personaly Id rather had a dark wood in the middle.
The outer field is 100+ year old wood. To keep that patina the interior needed to contrast heavily. That entire floor was a major pain in the butt to finish. I tore out an entire room and cleaned the nails to make it look like the inlay was put down in the middle of an old floor. Next time will cost double!

My wife teaches in a predominantly low income minority led middle school. And if half of what she deals with transitions to adulthood it is going to get much worse.

My wife teaches in a predominantly low income minority led middle school. And if half of what she deals with transitions to adulthood it is going to get much worse.
At my sons school "supposedly" three boys held down a boy while another raped the kid on a w/e school trip.All this is just speculation/gossip/rumor and there has been ZERO news about it,but the boys that were supposed to be involved are not in school now.These were all whites boys.At 16/17 the last thing on my mind was corn holein some dude.The world is goin to shit and its startin in the schools.

At my sons school "supposedly" three boys held down a boy while another raped the kid on a w/e school trip.All this is just speculation/gossip/rumor and there has been ZERO news about it,but the boys that were supposed to be involved are not in school now.These were all whites boys.At 16/17 the last thing on my mind was corn holein some dude.The world is goin to shit and its startin in the schools.
It's starting in the home.

Back