Random pic thread.

Got the dogs jeep out and she was ready
IMG_6719.jpeg
IMG_6720.jpeg
IMG_6721.jpeg

UNC students protecting the US flag to keep it from being removed
1714583984361.png

Random screenshot. Heading up towards you idiots for the weekend. Got a Reelin’ for Research Fishing Tournament out of Moorhead City this weekend.

Then back for a day and on the armpit of the US really got after.

View attachment 416970
Oh, and since it’s a fishing trip that starts out with a flight, it starts at the bar.
View attachment 416971
I'm down here visiting and helping Mom and Dad in Vero Beach. I remember now why I live in SC.

Florida has had a major influx of Pain in the Ass.
We moved down there in 74 when I was 7. I left in the 80's returned after college in the 90's and left for good in 97. I'm well aware.

Last edited:
Got an hour to waste in RDU before my ride to the coast. I remember cutting vinyl graphics and applying them to a trailer for these guys. I think @BRUISER put m on to them.
View attachment 416980
Sorry, really reminiscing on this one. My little 24” vinyl cutter and a one car garage. Trying to make a business out of it, that didn’t sustain in the end. Now, I’m running around the globe though airports and see one of my clients with a full on location. Kinda cool and happy for them!!! Congrats Lone Rider!

Sorry, really reminiscing on this one. My little 24” vinyl cutter and a one car garage. Trying to make a business out of it, that didn’t sustain in the end. Now, I’m running around the globe though airports and see one of my clients with a full on location. Kinda cool and happy for them!!! Congrats Lone Rider!
I still have the racer logo sticker you made for me on the 4runner. That was a really long time ago.

It's ok I went by an old "girl" friends house. I use to ride my atc 110 through the woods and dirt roads to visit with her when I was 12 - 13. Her dad was cool as hell. WWII pilot and had a helicopter in his back barn. Would have been around 82 here in Vero. Just about every road that was dirt is now paved.

Back