Random pic thread.

IMG_0425.jpeg

Me and Jake went to see Hayes Carll and Band of heathens last night in Knoxville.Got home about midnight.I bet he was hatin life this morning when the clock went off at 4:15
View attachment 416542
But no one ever looks back on life and remembers the nights they got lots of sleep!

But no one ever looks back on life and remembers the nights they got lots of sleep!
He’s goin next week to see Primus in Asheville so I’m sure that’ll be another short night.Hes just 24 so he can handle it.

Get a CRF230 first. Cheaper, simpler, and much better to learn on. Also, you won’t “need” more bike unless you are racing or super fat.
This x1000

I had a CRF230 as a "loaner bike" for my buddies that didn't want to commit to buying a "big boy bike"

Out of all the bikes in the garage, everyone liked riding it the most (2nd from left)

418073_10150606208267638_617680307_n.jpg

And it would jump with my fat ass on it just fine

466954_10150674193667638_1312583520_o.jpg

Where did the person who designed that sign get their education? I hope they didn't pay for it and I hope Skills USA didn't pay for this design. Either Way, the message is accurate, No Skills...
I didn't even notice the "no skills" part I was too distracted by the ejaculating arrow :laughing:

This x1000

I had a CRF230 as a "loaner bike" for my buddies that didn't want to commit to buying a "big boy bike"

Out of all the bikes in the garage, everyone liked riding it the most (2nd from left)

View attachment 416593

And it would jump with my fat ass on it just fine

View attachment 416594
No plans to jump anything on purpose. Just wanting something to tool around the property on with the boys over the years.

No plans to jump anything on purpose. Just wanting something to tool around the property on with the boys over the years.
230 will do anything YOU can (unless you become a superstar 🤣) and be something the kids can grow into eventually. And..it's got this button....this wonderful button that makes everything wonderful (starter)

230 will do anything YOU can (unless you become a superstar 🤣) and be something the kids can grow into eventually. And..it's got this button....this wonderful button that makes everything wonderful (starter)
I was mainly looking at the 250f thinking it was the modern version of the 230f, to try and avoid marketplace. I might try and brave the masses of morons for a 230 then.

What the wife does...
Screenshot_20240425-203101.png

^^^
Except your are looking straight at the transit center (blue roofed building) and it is pretty much a daily shit show there. Sure don't miss it.

All of Charlotte is a shit show to me, but I'm just a dumbass country boy so 🤷

Duane

IMG_3304.jpeg

Dang emissions equipment fell off my car…:D

Last edited:
Back