OPEN RIDE @ The Flats Offroad Park *May 13th-15th*

BARNES 4WD will be donating a 14 BOLT PRO SERIES TRUSS and some cool T Shirts!!! Check them out for custom 4x4 parts for your daily driver or extreme rock crawler!!!

The Flats Offroad Park have SXS'S available to rent for our May13th-15th OPEN RIDE thanks to Trail Rider Powersports! These will be available for hourly rents or per day. We have a Fox Edition RZR 1000, RZR 900S and a 4 seater Kawasaki Terex. Rates are $45 per hr. Or $225 for the whole day!! POST UP ASAP TO RESERVE YOUR MACHINE OR HOURLY SPOT! They will not last long!
uploadfromtaptalk1462668168774.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1462668172934.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1462668176438.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1462668180850.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

What the insurance situation I would love to rent one but I'm 100% sure I will break it there lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

All the big components are under warranty. Motor, tranny, axles, shocks & steering. Things like tires, wheels, plastics and of course if you roll it off the side of the mountain them that would be a problem.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Changed the oil and filter, charged the battery, fixed two leaky tires, topped off my leaky power steering, and turned my rear tires around so ive got the sharp edges forward!

Ready to hammer down!

I was also reminded that ATF is a good hair conditioner.

weather looks to be most desirable conditions: Rain wednesday and thursday, then few showers friday morning and sunshine for the rest of the weekend mostly so should be PERFECT conditions. Not crazy dry and no flowing rivers but right in the middle! I've got a bone to pick with Ol Stumpy since it grenaded my D30 last trip LOL...My brother is coming for the first time ever so I'm really exited for him to see what this sport is all about!! See everyone there!! Safe Travels everyone.

Changed the oil and filter, charged the battery, fixed two leaky tires, topped off my leaky power steering, and turned my rear tires around so ive got the sharp edges forward!

Ready to hammer down!

I was also reminded that ATF is a good hair conditioner.

I actually did exactly the same thing in preparation on Saturday and Sunday. I would have used your atf trick if I still had hair.

Oh ok so all I need is 20 bucks sweet that's ok thanks for clearing that up just trying to see if I can financially come this weekend and I can see y'all there!!!!!!

I actually did exactly the same thing in preparation on Saturday and Sunday. I would have used your atf trick if I still had hair.

You bringing your Yota or the Samurai that you have been building?

Loaded up. We're rolling that way tonight. Staying at the super8. See y'all in the morning.
uploadfromtaptalk1463167179615.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Anybody want me to bring this 39.5 IROK with me tomorrow? It's for sale...willing to make a great deal if you want it tomorrow just let me know before 5:30am tomorrow.

Ryan

Attachments

• IMG_20160414_170752244.jpg
    IMG_20160414_170752244.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 311
Back