OPEN RIDE @ The Flats Offroad Park *May 13th-15th*

jaybird1ton

The Flats Offroad Park
The Flats Offroad Park will be having a OPEN RIDE to the public on May 13th-15th! Gates open 9am Fri. & close 4pm Sun. We will have some new obstacles to try out and concessions on Saturday. No one has climbed the new obstacle yet so if you climb it YOU NAME IT!! FREE GIVEAWAYS & RAFFLE ITEMS COMING SOON!!! Search The Flats Offroad Park on Google Maps for directions. Fees are: Day pass $25 covers rig and driver $15 per rider. Weekend pass $45 covers rig and driver $20 per rider. $5 Kids 12 & under. 5 & under are free. Follow us on Instagram and share w/ YA FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK!
AND... Check out our NEW banner below w/ our sponsors for 2016! These guys are awesome and can hook you up on about anything you or your rig needs!!

The Flats Offroad Park will be having a OPEN RIDE to the public on May 13th-15th! Gates open 9am Fri. & close 4pm Sun. We will have some new obstacles to try out and concessions on Saturday. No one has climbed the new obstacle yet so if you climb it YOU NAME IT!! FREE GIVEAWAYS & RAFFLE ITEMS COMING SOON!!! Search The Flats Offroad Park on Google Maps for directions. Fees are: Day pass $25 covers rig and driver $15 per rider. Weekend pass $45 covers rig and driver $20 per rider. $5 Kids 12 & under. 5 & under are free. Follow us on Instagram and share w/ YA FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK!
AND... Check out our NEW banner below w/ our sponsors for 2016! These guys are awesome and can hook you up on about anything you or your rig needs!!
I'm gonna try to make it.

The Flats Offroad Park will have lots of T-shirts and stickers for sale at our OPEN RIDE May 13th-15th so check'em out and get yours! We will also have our Tread Heavily t- shirts & stickers for sale! A LOT of people have been asking so spread the word!

Marked on calendar. Have a great spring sir and thank you for your work on the park and allowing me and my family to come. Last year we had the time of our lives coming to all the open rides and we look forward to another great season of fun and outdoor recreation. Thank you Jason.

btw, I don't think I ever saw a time posted for Friday...we usually arrive Fridays around noon at the Flats so will you be open by then....we like to set up camp earlier than most lol. thank you

oops nevermind, i just noticed this is the Flats open ride....SOrry Jason, I thought it was the SHOP ride lol.

SO....Who needs a new XRC 9500 SMITTYBILT WINCH?? This is one of the raffle items that will be given away @ The Flats Offroad Park thanks to Low Range 4x4!!
Here are the other items that we have so far and there are many items that have not come in yet so stay tuned!!!

PJ @ M&M OFFROAD Dana 60/70 diff covers plus a winch fair lead mount & 2 T shirts!!!

Chris Ellis @ BUCKEYE PERFORMANCE 2 Tire plug kits and T shirts!!!

Rudy's Diesel S&B INTAKE for your tow pig (To fit your truck)

The Flats Offroad Park 1 year free pass to park & T shirts/Stickers

ECGS Set of Dana 60 35 spline drive flanges. A $100 gift card (2) $25 cards & ECGS T Shirts!

BARNES 4WD will be donating a 14 BOLT PRO SERIES TRUSS and some cool T Shirts!!

Turtle Laboratories is donating (2) $100 metal gift cards for anything of your choosing
MANCAVE/JEEP METAL ART!!

I will update this w/ more items soon!
Thanks to ALL our sponsors for all you do!!

Last edited:
Quit making y'all's open rides on my work weekends lol. Might be able to make it late Saturday and stay for Sunday.

So you ever figure out anything on a bounty hill?
We still have our Bounty Hill beside Laurel Lane. We did have a bounty on it and you got to name it but it was never climbed. I have come down it and would challenge anyone to do that! And we do have the new obstacle beside The Wall that No one has conquered. If you climb it you name it.
uploadfromtaptalk1460563285123.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

East Coast Gear Supply is donating these items to the raffle!
Dana 60 35 spline Drive Flanges
$100 gift card
(2) $25 gift cards
ECGS T Shirts

No competition for this ride but planning on doing something for my fall ride for sure! Think of a good name for the new obstacle if you think you can make it! [emoji1]

3 more Raffle prizes came in today! Check out Turtle Laboratories @ the open ride or on Facebook!
2 $100 metal cash
Mancave/Jeep metal art
uploadfromtaptalk1461024826126.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1461024831432.jpg

Back