Ol' Smokey - The Cursed ECORS Buggy Re-Build (Right this time)

I think one was square, so somebody must drink Fiji water :lol:

image.jpg

Looks badass dude

wheres the blue, amber and red going?

The tube work from prior was done kind of like it wasn't planned out for easy sheet metal work. It looked OK but I wasn't in love with it.

Chris changed a few tubes and added a few to make it work out better than I was expecting.

He also did some good work on the front end and made it look great. Plus, the work he did on the interior is leaps and bounds from what it had before!

The tube work from prior was done kind of like it wasn't planned out for easy sheet metal work. It looked OK but I wasn't in love with it.

Chris changed a few tubes and added a few to make it work out better than I was expecting.

He also did some good work on the front end and made it look great. Plus, the work he did on the interior is leaps and bounds from what it had before!

I think Chris saved this thing. I mean that in a good way - he does some kickass work and definitely isnt afraid to take a project on head first!

Any plan for a rear "bumper" of sorts to protect that bottom portion of the tin on the back? I know that my took a TON of shots to that section from sliding off of obstacles (and maybe a few rear endings from some trail bumper car races :driver: )

I know there was a lot of side bar guage conversation in...some... thread.

Had a chance to see, touch, taste and calibrate some industrial IQAN displays this week.

Look into them. They are industrial displays for industrial engines available with native comms to meet anything you can imagine. (GM stock is off the shelf)
Submersible to 100M, -50+150F, dust, oil, vibe impervious....all under $500. Can't say enough how badass these things were.
Made by Parker Hannafin and available in touch screen or with tacticle buttons, knobs for data swapping etc.

I was playing with them just trying to dream up an private label licensing agreement for the offroad world.

I know there was a lot of side bar guage conversation in...some... thread.

Had a chance to see, touch, taste and calibrate some industrial IQAN displays this week.

Look into them. They are industrial displays for industrial engines available with native comms to meet anything you can imagine. (GM stock is off the shelf)
Submersible to 100M, -50+150F, dust, oil, vibe impervious....all under $500. Can't say enough how badass these things were.
Made by Parker Hannafin and available in touch screen or with tacticle buttons, knobs for data swapping etc.

I was playing with them just trying to dream up an private label licensing agreement for the offroad world.

What kind of input data does it require?

My problem is that I have some data via the ECM and some data via the standard gauge sending unit and speed data via NMEA2000. Basically 3 different types of input languages for one device to read...

I had considered a similar panel in the past but could t find an easy way to get all the inputs in the same format

This panels whole purpose in life is to be mounted onto industrial equipment and provide a GUI or an HMI.
So on a for example diesel driven hydraulic pump it would receive all the engine ECM data via its native protocol and then receive hydraulic data via senders, and the maybe add in some process data downstream and then... you get the idea.

It is designed to do what you want to do with it.

Back