[Nov 5, 2015] 5th Annual Veterans Ride (eldarado nc)

20151105_135101.jpg

I get off at 2pm Friday then heading that way

Should be getting there around 11 am. Looking forward to a great weekend.

I'll need a ride for Saturday, if anyone's got an open seat.

Last edited:
Just pulling up where yall want me to camp with tent

I had an awesome time out there today. The rain made it challenging but doable, well, I dunno about Daniel. I didn't try that but we did do dickie bell without too much fuss. I don't have any pics from the trail so maybe someone will post some. Here is my one and only pic for the day lol.
uploadfromtaptalk1446937393332.JPG

If was a Terrific Day; Not as bad slick as we had thought, & the Rained finally faded off, for the Good Food, Announcements, & a Healthy Raffle! UROTC Property, probably suffered the most damage, from the rain
It'll be Spring, before That Grass come back! Thanks to Scott Fields, for the use of the Property! :usa:

Attachments

• optional 040.jpg
    optional 040.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 331
  • optional 041.jpg
    optional 041.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 324
  • optional 042.jpg
    optional 042.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 332
  • optional 043.jpg
    optional 043.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 298
Had a great time today. Jason, Josh, Jeremy, Snappy and everyone else involved you guys put on a great event. Great food, awesome raffle, good people and a great cause.

Sorry to anyone who had to turn around on dickey bell because of the traffic jam. I wasn't the only reason for the jam but I was part of it. Picked a bad line and got hung up and it took a little bit to get it corrected. A big thank you to the Carolina Trailblazers that I was riding with for pulling cable, spotting and getting me out safe. Great group of guys.

Lastly thank you to all the veterans past, present and future for protecting our freedom. Freedom is not free.

Just a couple photos from the ride & event.
As always had a great time. Thanks to Jason and everyone who had a hand in putting on a great event.

Attachments

• DSCN1180.JPG
    DSCN1180.JPG
    218.3 KB · Views: 301
  • DSCN1190.JPG
    DSCN1190.JPG
    235.8 KB · Views: 329
  • DSCN1194.JPG
    DSCN1194.JPG
    226.2 KB · Views: 304
  • DSCN1197.JPG
    DSCN1197.JPG
    282.6 KB · Views: 297
  • DSCN1198.JPG
    DSCN1198.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 318
  • DSCN1199.JPG
    DSCN1199.JPG
    192.5 KB · Views: 289
Hate we missed it but Paul had to work (make me money). lol
I bet it was awesome like always, props to all that make this happen and to our vets, very proud of all you!!
Keep the pics coming....love it!!

Home safe and sound. Another big thanks to @Jason W. ,@josh$$ ,@ABadJeeper and everyone else. I'm so proud to be apart of such a great group of wheelers. Even though the weather was against us the turn out was a bunch of very generous people. Thanks to all the sponsors for the raffle and know I will enjoy having a new winch on the jeep.

Just one picture I'll carry always. ..
20151107_114438.jpg

Let us always be thankful for our brothers and sisters in arms.

Wow, what a weekend! Even with the weather working against us we had a great turnout, and an unbelievable raffle. Thanks to Jeremy for supporting our cause and putting together a raffle that was amazing, and thank you to all the sponsors that made it possible!

We raised $3,030 for 4 wheel to heal this year! That is just a tremendous amount for the size of group. Every penny made in the raffle was donated to 4 wheel to heal!

Back