'Lovesick, Broke and Driftin'

Well I worked on it a little tonight and I'm going to call it finished. I plan to clean it up and post some decent pics before the "big wreck". I have honestly let it drag out too long and more or less lost interest but I have gotten it exactly to where I wanted it from the start as of this minute.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Done deal. I got two places. When we riding?

Holy Hell!! How you been brother? Find us a semi legal parking lot and I will show up with it and raise some pulses!!!

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Oh hell, I'm good. Same ol' same ol'. I don't do anything cool anymore so I just watch what everyone else is up too.

Back from the dead update. After tripping over this thing for the last four years and never actually drifting I sold it awhile back. Well I go over to @hempinfool house yesterday and this thing is sitting in his shop! Anyway I told him I had a build thread on here somewhere with most of the build info on it. Maybe he will update it with drifting videos or something.

Back from the dead update. After tripping over this thing for the last four years and never actually drifting I sold it awhile back. Well I go over to @hempinfool house yesterday and this thing is sitting in his shop! Anyway I told him I had a build thread on here somewhere with most of the build info on it. Maybe he will update it with drifting videos or something.
Booooooo!!!

Back