Lets See a Pic of Your tow rig and trailer.

I had the pleasure of helping haul my buddies restored Le Mans. They have some with the chain extensions. Definitely on my to buy list for my car hauler. So much better than 25' ratchet straps. Ha

The ones they sell now are actually a direct hook ratchet (with no webbing on the trailer end) with a separate chain extension with a loop and choker hook, one for each ratchet. Really versatile.

May be what he had. I just know they were nice, and made me dislike my axle straps and the "slings" can't stand crawling under to hook them and have them come undone before tightening

The ones they sell now are actually a direct hook ratchet (with no webbing on the trailer end) with a separate chain extension with a loop and choker hook, one for each ratchet. Really versatile.

I've got some like that regular strap that threads through the ratchet for the axle end and a chain for the trailer end I can run it through tie down points, stake pockets, around anything and I don't have to worry about webbing rubbing the trailer and getting cut on a long trip or if it was at a weird angle like with stake pockets.

Had to get the trailer out because this wouldn't fit in the bed with the toolbox in there :p
1005141710b.jpg

I could be little possum over there. Still need to order my DIY filter like you did. Turned out top notch!

Thanks man!! Its very rare that i can actually fab something up thats half nice..... I must say I was pretty proud of myself!!

Got me a storage building yesterday to keep some stuff out of the shop in.
1126141711.jpg

[emoji115]

I was hoping you would like a deck-over tag. They pull great loaded or empty.

Your post in the thread I started was the reason I bought the one I did. I did upgrade to the top shelf Firestones as my main reason for an upgrade was better axles/tires.

Last edited:
2001 Silverado 6.0 2500HD with 2014 102"x26' Load Trail/Max GN. Don't really have any newer pics but this is it.

Loaded up for trip from TX to NC.
3D90567E-89C8-42D0-8D04-58E1906ADE71_zps3pr1ofrs.jpg

Loaded up in TX with buddies JKU.
34715F75-B925-4D80-B443-756A660636B8_zpsrqnstn5c.jpg

That's one of my favorite body style chevys there. Good looking truck.

ascontent_a_lga.xx.fbcdn.net_hphotos_xap1_v_t1.0_9_10626681_10e0b3b98a18d47f352b58a9245675ec4d.jpg

Back