[Jun 10, 2016] ROCK CORPS 4X4 hosts SFWDA for an OPEN RIDE (Marion NC)

Had a great trip myself too. Rocky slop was fun and gave a hell of a try on carnage but no luck making it further than the big guys lol. Thank you to those who helped guide me out of it.

Pretty sure it's time you added a winch to your signature line John.
Glad you enjoyed the park!

Pretty sure it's time you added a winch to your signature line John.
Glad you enjoyed the park!
yep totally right! that is exactly what I was thinking after realizing with a winch I could've "attempted" the whole trail...winch is on the list though!!

A winch is no replacement for adequate groove / sipe. @Jody Treadway @marty79

Glad you stayed right side up even against my best guidance, John.
yeah me too...that was pretty harry. by August, this jeep is getting gutted completely and full cage going in, enough of worrying about safety now that I'm playing a lot harder!! and hopefully a winch will be in the budget as well but my old tires are going back on it for sure as those 36s tsls aren't no match for the others!

Where was everybody today? @jabrake88 @FrontPorchFab had the place all to ourselves, it was pretty awesome. Hit a ton of the trails since nobody else was on them.

A Pilar gave me some new damage!

Attachments

• IMG_2849.JPG
    IMG_2849.JPG
    193.9 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_2846.JPG
    IMG_2846.JPG
    207.8 KB · Views: 326
  • IMG_2837.JPG
    IMG_2837.JPG
    231.9 KB · Views: 335
  • IMG_2837.JPG
    IMG_2837.JPG
    231.9 KB · Views: 337
  • IMG_2833.JPG
    IMG_2833.JPG
    217.6 KB · Views: 376
  • IMG_2832.JPG
    IMG_2832.JPG
    247.2 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_2830.JPG
    IMG_2830.JPG
    245.7 KB · Views: 323
Where was everybody today? @jabrake88 @FrontPorchFab had the place all to ourselves, it was pretty awesome. Hit a ton of the trails since nobody else was on them.

A Pilar gave me some new damage!

Saw you guys parked at HF in Hickory on the way back yest. Didn't have time to stop and say high.

It was a blast broke every thing on Rocky slop but thanks to Jody and others I got it back to the trailer and managed to just bout destroy John fillers hatch going down the cliff road thanks man for the piggy back ride
yeah that was pretty sketchy dude. I'm just glad your brakes finally kicked in somewhat otherwise that would've been way worse!

yeah that was pretty sketchy dude. I'm just glad your brakes finally kicked in somewhat otherwise that would've been way worse!

When I got behind you guys only thing I was thinking was could you have found a worse spot to be without breaks and sketchy steering. Felt better about the trip down with you on a strap.

Had a family from Ohio on vacation and they were out riding around, their teenage son spotted a truck pulling a rig on a trailer which was (Chris Grigg) lol but anyway he wanted his dad to follow it. They ended up at The Shop and the family of Four; Dad, Mom, son and daughter decided to walk and watch some action, the Mom and daughter didn't last long, they came back, by this time everyone with a rig was in the woods. The dad and son ended up at Sparky and watched some, they had a blast!! Very nice people and donated to the True Patriots too! Wish we had our rigs so we could've rode them around, especially dad and son.
Had to share, that young boy was so excited!! I love what we do and never know who may come to the gate...made my day!! Btw by the time some came back they were leaving but no worries, they had a blast and thanked us!!
Little things...just make my day!!

When I got behind you guys only thing I was thinking was could you have found a worse spot to be without breaks and sketchy steering. Felt better about the trip down with you on a strap.
thanks for your help getting him off that hill...not much of an option up there to come down but slowly and surely we did it and you're jeep behind us really eased the mind!!

Back