Honda Powered Buggy

Word on the street is...this thing fired today...and continued to run. Smell that? That's progress.

Funny how nothing ever gets done on time in my shop:rolleyes:

However, the engine does start and run when you turn the key and it seems to shift through all the gears (while it is on the lift at least)

Now i just have run lines for the brakes and the steering...Hope to be done sometime in the future:driver:

I heard this thing made a couple hot laps around the farm yesterday. But no photos, so it didn't happen.

No, but I think it's built like one of those remote controlled cars that flips and drives on its lid; so no worries.

So how did it do? How's the power, and how's the auto tranny shift? Good to hear it's running though.

Power seems to be great for running around a flat pasture and doing donuts:driver:

The auto shift real quick. With 5.29s my top end is going to be fairly slow (low 40's if i am lucky) but i think it will have no problem crawlin' or spinning the tires... I don't see rock racing in its future though (probably a good thing for my wallet!)

Front and rear steer is going to be something that takes getting used to...

more pics... they are from a cell phone so the quality is so-so. Air shocks are charged but they need just alittle more juice. Enjoy.

2010-06-07180506.jpg
[/IMG]

ai211.photobucket.com_albums_bb104_rocktoy4me_2010_06_07180417.jpg

ai211.photobucket.com_albums_bb104_rocktoy4me_2010_06_07180346.jpg

ai211.photobucket.com_albums_bb104_rocktoy4me_2010_06_07180527.jpg

still have to work on my body pannels for the completed look, but she is getting close.

cute!

Here she is in action! It performs very well. Very stable, smooth at speed, easy to see out of. A few tweaks and she'll be ready for about anything.
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v443_ProjekTJ_buggytest_1.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v443_ProjekTJ_buggytest_2.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v443_ProjekTJ_buggytest_3.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v443_ProjekTJ_buggytest_7.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v443_ProjekTJ_buggytest_4.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v443_ProjekTJ_buggytest_5.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v443_ProjekTJ_buggytest_6.jpg

Holy high quality shake down run photo shoot. Congrats on getting her out and about. :beer:

very nice! guys on the honda side of the dealership would go nuts. check out the meet-n-greet thread. we need to get all the rowan/cabarrus guys together. let me know man.

Back