[April 15-17] Rock Corp 4x4's first 2016 Open Ride at The SHOP

Couple more pics I found...

Coming down A-pillar.
a-pillar.jpg

View coming down from the top of the mountain.
top of the mountain.jpg

Come on up and experience the SHOP! T shirts and stickers will be for sale!
Huge parking area, suitable for tow rigs as well as campers. We also have a nice tent camping area too(Camping supplies and rigs only, no tow rigs) , be ready for some awesome wheeling! No need to bring or pack your lunch though! Rock Corps 4X4 will be cooking up some good food! Gates will open early on Friday, Camp and stay all weekend! We'll lock it down Friday afternoon.
No lines to wait to get in and park! Drive in and park, then come up to the gate to get your passes!

You can wheel around on the easy stuff, or jump in tires first on some wicked obstacles and trails!.

We got the fire pit made and cleaned up a few trails while lifting tires.

Weather looks great for the open ride next weekend! Come out and see all the SHOP has to offer!

@EdJonesJeeper doing work on A-Pillar. Nice driving Josh!

20160409_120207.jpg
20160409_120253.jpg

Yep fire pit dug, NICE BIG fire pit, to accommodate a lot of folks. It's in the upper part of the parking area. Made it big since it's the only place in parking area that a fire is allowed. Parking area also doubles as a hay field, so, just how it has to be. Fires are allowed in the tent camping area, with a fire pit, there are some up there that are supplied. The water coming down Rock Sloppy was splitting, with part of ut going down the upper part of Carnage, we cut that part off, so it should be dryer now. Mostly we rode around on the trails, putting tires on everything to help make them look more established.
As many times as I have been up there, I honestly didn't know where a lot of the new trails were. Had a great time.
Bring your big girl panties, there's some good stuff up there!

Hey btw, what time does the place open Friday...we usually come up around noon when we go to the Flats so will it be open then to setup camp or we gotta wait. Thanks

This weekend looks like great weather to share some top notch wheeling with friends new and old! Grab a friend and come out and play.

$10 per wheeling rig and $10 per person with kids under 15 free! Can't beat that for good ol fashion motorsport fun!

Rigs of all types will have plenty to ride and challenges abound! Don't have a rig or your buddy is busy watching a click flick?... Come meet some of the finest folks around and join in the excitement with other spectators!

Don't miss this ride!

This weekend looks like great weather to share some top notch wheeling with friends new and old! Grab a friend and come out and play.
yes weather looks to be awesome which is more exiting to test out new trails/park when the conditions are little dryer. I've invited many, I hope they come!! Thanks again for everyone's hard work and the owners/members for opening up the park and the AWESOME prices!!

Some trail pics from last weekend work day!
Looking down carnage
00.jpg

looking up no-name
0.jpg

looking up lower Rocky Slop
1.jpg

Looking down lower Rocky Slop
2.jpg

Looking up upper Rocky Slop (trail 20 to the left!)
3.jpg

looking up trail 20
4.jpg

cant remember the trail here! LOL!
5.jpg

Looking up Snuffy
6.jpg

Looking into Mother Lode
7.jpg

Looking up Hammer Hollow
8.jpg

WOW that's some awesome looking trails just from the pictures...talk about "fresh" lol, they need some hard lovin!!

Back