[April 15-17] Rock Corp 4x4's first 2016 Open Ride at The SHOP

Did you get over to A Pillar? That would be one that you would like.
i went over to it and after watching the body damage of MJ going through it, i decided nope, not ready to loose a rear door or windshield yet lol. so I just did the hill climb exit right after that bad section!

BTW...
Jeconn, Steven 'n me went over Saturday and had to spank Sparky! It tried to spank back, but we prevailed!:driver:

That trail just keeps getting better!

What a great weekend at The SHOP! conditions couldn't have been better! Steady line of rigs, from Cherokees to Buggys, were able to climb Carnage! (a trail that did earn its name this weekend!)

There was eveything there, from an un-restored, all original 70 Jeep Commander on stock tires to a Rock Bouncer rig on the trails!

Thanks to all that came out. Hope everyone had as great a weekend, as I did! (Even with all my electrical gremlins!)
Commando. Jeepster Commando...

Had a good day wheeling, didn't get to hit too much but I was only able to be there for Saturday afternoon,

Rocky slop can definitely get sloppy at the end.

And thanks to Paul for once again carrying parts that don't fit his rig...

Your welcome my bish....
:beer:
hey you were there?? so did we meet or no? lol, sorry I'm being weird just trying to figure out who I met/talked to from this forum since I met many people, camped next to several really cool guys so just trying to put faces with the the names on here.

Rocky slop can definitely get sloppy at the end.
yeah that's the best part...I hope it's even sloppier next time. My tires loved that trail since they're cut for mud mostly lol so next trip I'm hoping it's even more wet!!

hey you were there?? so did we meet or no? lol, sorry I'm being weird just trying to figure out who I met/talked to from this forum since I met many people, camped next to several really cool guys so just trying to put faces with the the names on here.
Yep. When you loaded up on Sunday, i was the dude beside you loading my black death trap and the wifes red rocket rig on the big goose neck trailer.
Told you i was fo real.

Yep. When you loaded up on Sunday, i was the dude beside you loading my black death trap and the wifes red rocket rig on the big goose neck trailer.
Told you i was fo real.
aw man...well didn't get to talk or officially meet but next trip hopefully! Feel free to drop by campsite anytime to say hi, usually we ALWAYS have too much chicken or burgers on the grill lol.

Unless you know better Paul would not be your first pick as "ghetto". It's his choice of beer that throws most people. That and he's much more light skinned than you would expect from true Compton thug.

:beer: nothin' but respect Paul.

Back