Your Hot Dog Guy!

Thanks guys, just trying to help out.

Thanx, I'm up for some sticker swapping! Brant is working on stickers for me, When I get them in hand I'll let ya know they're available. Possible trade for a club sticker to put on the cart?

Not a doubt in my mind, talked to him a good bit and he seemed to really know his shit, vehicle and grub related, we had brought a small mig welder with us because my brothers trackbar bracket had cracked and so we were able to fix it, not knowing that you can rent one from the outpost for just 10 bucks. Very handy knowledge :D
I'm glad I read this thread cause I had to rent that welder after ripping off my rear uca/trac bar bracket today. Was looking forward to some of these hotdogs I keep hearing about but didn't see Terry anywhere

Sorry man, decided at the last minute to take the day off. Sorry about that. Glad the welder worked out for ya. That's real nice of Chris at the outpost to do that for everybody! I know if it were me I'd throw a tip his way especially if it gets you back on the trail! Glad to relay that info.

burrellsjeep I will be there weather permitting. How many of you guys are coming in your group?

Just wanted to say thanks again Terry for securing me a parking spot and watching over my tow rig and trailer at URE on Saturday. Can't beat that top notch customer service! Oh, Klondike says thanks for the rest of the hot dog that I couldn't eat. :) Sucks sometimes not being able to eat a whole hot dog, but hey my belly is disappearing! :D

Thanks, I look forward to seeing ya!

Thanks Brant, Looks like we might have some stickers soon!

Going to look like the one on Dylans XJ or is this a different design?

My jeep is currently sticker free, although I have recently got my new Blue Ribbon Coalition Sticker, NAXJA sticker, and a few others, I have yet to put them on. Will definatly have to scoop a sticker up to support your hotdog guy

Mbalbritton has came up with a design that I hope everybody will like. I know I do. It's die cut and lends itself better than a sticker hopefully. Brant might preview it for us so we can get some opinions, how bout it Brant? He's also making another batch of "IT'S A ROCK......GET OVER IT! stickers in several colors!

I hope it looks less like this:
afarfalle1.files.wordpress.com_2009_07_dancing_hot_dog_c.jpg

And More like this:
abertc.com_subfive_i13_images_hot_dog.jpg

:driver::driver::shaking:

Ooo I like it! Still want one of his caricature too though :p

Wait a minute though... That "fed" could easily be read as "felt"... ummm..

It would b nice to have some nc4x4 stickers on the cart too. It would bring in $ for you and exposure for the site and better trail manners in the end.

Ooo I like it! Still want one of his caricature too though :p

Wait a minute though... That "fed" could easily be read as "felt"... ummm..

I'm sure Terry would be kicked out of the forest if he felt ya up...he'd be smiling, but still kicked out.:flipoff2:

I think Brant did a great job, whatta ya think?

yeah I'm down.
you know that Terry.

But I tell ya I'm still clingin to that sticker like the girl is to the dog. I'd love to slap that on the ZU. :rolleyes:

Back