Your Hot Dog Guy!

Tacoma747

Support him! I have talked to him the past two weekends, great guy, and you can't get a better hotdog especially out in the middle of the woods.

And Terry, I'll actually buy one next time I come to URE :D

Attachments

• IMG_1626.jpg
    IMG_1626.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 695
Dang...when are you due Terry?

Hey, a big belly just means our wives cook good!
And I am sure Mrs. Brooke can cook, so you should wonder who she is feeding :flipoff2:

He told me if you keep verbally abusing him he is going to drop your sponsorship deal :D
He's still taller than you though, if only by inches.
:flipoff2:

Hey, a big belly just means our wives cook good!
And I am sure Mrs. Brooke can cook, so you should wonder who she is feeding :flipoff2:
:flipoff2:

and :beer: for originality!

But on a serious note...(yeah right...LOL)

Terry IS a great guy, those Hotdogs ARE great, and Belinda IS the sweetest lady I've ever met...so YES...please support YOUR HOTDOG GUY!

Not many people know but Terry is also a top notch fabricator. He helps me in the shop here at M&M offroad during the week. He has been fabricating before i was born. He is a stand up guy with a wealth of knowledge. I learn something from him every week.. I met him when i was really green and dangerous 14 years ago and we have been freinds since.. All around Great guy.... Oh yeah Great HOT DOGS too.. Keep it up..

Not many people know but Terry is also a top notch fabricator. He helps me in the shop here at M&M offroad during the week. He has been fabricating before i was born. He is a stand up guy with a wealth of knowledge. I learn something from him every week.. I met him when i was really green and dangerous 14 years ago and we have been freinds since.. All around Great guy.... Oh yeah Great HOT DOGS too.. Keep it up..

Not a doubt in my mind, talked to him a good bit and he seemed to really know his shit, vehicle and grub related, we had brought a small mig welder with us because my brothers trackbar bracket had cracked and so we were able to fix it, not knowing that you can rent one from the outpost for just 10 bucks. Very handy knowledge :D

Speaking of decals, I sure was admiring the Your Hotdog Guy decal on Dylans XJ at the ECORS DPG race. Sure would be nice to get some of those for my rigs...a bit smaller though please. :D

Speaking of decals, I sure was admiring the Your Hotdog Guy decal on Dylans XJ at the ECORS DPG race. Sure would be nice to get some of those for my rigs...a bit smaller though please. :D
That would be the BIG DIXIE BOGGERS...Jody does great work!!

Love you Hotdog guy and gal...

He did a quick special for Hotdog guy...But I will ask him and see if can get some done...

The stickers are the art work of mbalbritton on here, but Jody cut and made them.

It would be cool if others were rockin the Hotdog guy stickers too!

R K told me about this thread late last night and I couldn't beleive my eyes! I'm over whelmed and thankful. Malbritton is working on something for me as of last week. He is the guy that made the "it's a rock" stickers several years back. Thanks for the kind words, I'll try and live up to them.

I'd like one as well. I love Jeeps and hot dogs. What else needs to be said? See ya soon Hot Dog Guy!!

Sweet! Can't wait to see the new stickers! I think I'm going to start removing some of the other stickers I have on my Jeep an only sport local vendor decals. I've become a bit much of a sticker whore lately and it's starting to look trashy.. :D

Sweet! Can't wait to see the new stickers! I think I'm going to start removing some of the other stickers I have on my Jeep an only sport local vendor decals. I've become a bit much of a sticker whore lately and it's starting to look trashy.. :D

Thats what I try to do, you won't see a sticker on my rig unless it is sponsorship or a friend's business...

Terry fed my hunger with 3 - yes THREE dogs on Saturday.
Thank god for Terry & Belinda and those Dogs at the DPL.
I was famished.
:beer::beer:

Back