Your Favorite Spicy Foods

Those alien buffalo terds look like a potential heart attack.

The 3 new hot sauces showed up today via mail:

Black Mamba Venomous Hot Sauce - 1.5 Mil - 2 Mil SHU
Dave's Gourmet Ghost Pepper Naja Jolokia Hot Sauce - 650k SHU
Maddog 357 Hot Sauce - 357k SHU

I tried out 2 of the sauces today. First was a pea sized amount of the Black Mamba on a chicken nugget, and then later in the night I spread a pea sized amount of the Maddog 357 on a half walmart sub.

The Black Mamba has a longer more centralized natural burn, the 357 maddog has a all over the mouth shorter chemical burn. I found out that while milk yes does help, ice cream is your best friend. In both cases ice cream made the experiences tolerable for someone with not the highest heat tolerance.

But they live up to their reputation. Sweating, burning of the mouth, etc etc. Only one left to try is the middle man, Dave's Ghost Pepper.

Being fairly new to the hotter side of foods I have found my mild to moderate level is up to about 50k SHU. My hot but enjoyable level is 50k-100k SHU. And my hot/insane level goes from 100k SHU +. Not bad I guess for a beginner. I have had fun on the extreme end of things, but I wonder how I can incorperate these extremely hot sauces into maybe some chili recipies. :beer:

ecw in greenville is great. rode the harley there this past sunday had a batch of mango bangos. the insanity wing is that bad but man the next day is when u get it if u dont coat your guts. last time i had maddog 357 i was at a friends house with a cat " which im allergic to" that made me sneeze like crazy. made the mistake of finger dipping and the i wipe my nostrils to make sure there wasnt a bat in the cave. let just say u cant snort milk and i rode home with my head out the window. haha good times

Lol yeah the insanity wing wasn't that bad, but definately had 1 tear down each eye. I had friends complaining of intense stomach pain all night after eating it. I regularly get the Magma Garlic Parmesan wings though.

Here is a find for the Concord area guys. The Beef Jerky shop that is popular for its Hot Sauce Challenge videos from LA opened up a shop in Concord about a year ago.

I was looking up info on them and I was suprised to see they have a location out here. For those that don't know the Hot Sauce Challenge is simple. Take a toothpick amount of "The Source" Hot Sauce and you can't eat/drink/throwup for 10 minutes. If you do, you loose the challenge.

Here is their website:

http://dojerky.com/

Back