You pick the new XJ color.

Color?

• Total voters
Well, I've done it again. After posting a poll, and getting some feedback, I decided against all the options available. I really like red, but also like the flat/satin colors.

I'm going to go with satin black.
amy.project_jk.com_data_500_medium_3_Medium_.jpg

I'm going to go with satin black.

Good choice.

Are you going to pull out the dents first?

By the way, with everything else being flat black, I would leave bolts we were talking about gold. Just me though.

Good choice.
Are you going to pull out the dents first?
By the way, with everything else being flat black, I would leave bolts we were talking about gold. Just me though.

Jeeps don't get dents. They grow divots. I'm not going to be able to rock the gold/grade 8 beadlock bolts. If anything, I think I will move to chrome bolts on all the armor and beadlocks.

Stripped down and read to be bed lined:
alh5.ggpht.com__Gzxm7tdUec8_TR_RX_Se_wI_AAAAAAAAKMs_YzSUYlsZTnw_s640_IMG_1941.JPG
alh3.ggpht.com__Gzxm7tdUec8_TR_RYmV1F6I_AAAAAAAAKM4_i3_HBcQDkxU_s640_IMG_1942.JPG
alh4.ggpht.com__Gzxm7tdUec8_TR_RZlLufqI_AAAAAAAAKNI_ggd9FMtRp_4_s640_IMG_1944.JPG
alh5.ggpht.com__Gzxm7tdUec8_TR_RaDRBURI_AAAAAAAAKNQ_7C1S4k6c_CE_s640_IMG_1945.JPG

satin black or flat black would look good if i ever paint mine it will be satin,flat,or od green :beer:

Satin black will make it look pretty trashy if you've got any dents or ugly welds, as opposed to a brighter gloss paint IMO. If you don't care about seeing all of the dents then it will look pretty sweet with some shiny wheels. My vote is blue too. :flipoff2:

Back