Yota A-post bars from Rides

I was just giving you hell man....The tubing looks really good. My int cage is bend around the dash like that and it makes the dash nearly impossible to get out.

GOVERNIT--- don't think anyone actually cares, it just deosn't make sense to most being lighter=more capable in general and 1 cage is usually enough. Thats alotta tube, nice work BTW

SIT DOWN

GOVERNIT--- don't think anyone actually cares, it just deosn't make sense to most being lighter=more capable in general and 1 cage is usually enough. Thats alotta tube, nice work BTW
SIT DOWN
I'd say that he was sitting down when he typed that......That is the general stance when typing on a computer.

I'd say that he was sitting down when he typed that......That is the general stance when typing on a computer.
We have a winner!!!

....and....I was just making sense of the nonsense, not cracking on anyone, like I said, the tube work looks good.......If you can't comprehend that turn your pooter off, GET UP, and walk away:D

i'm with gonovrit...it looks well built and all....but why? I see you have already stated that you "like it".

just seems like a lot of money and COG lost over "i like it". some of us are just wondering if there were other factors (than looks) involved in that decision.

looks like youve got one hell of an exo. and is the interior cage tied into the frame? cause if you come accross something with enough force to crush the exo, its just going to push the interior cage through the floor.

yes its tied into the body mount bracket off the frame. plus it is connected to the exo threw the back of the cab. and it not that much weight added maybe 40pounds(a passenger weighs more than that). plus it gives me a place to mount my 5 point harness and other items. as far as removing the dash i dont see that happening i made my own wiring harness( had to since its ran on propane and it started as a 3.0L v6 and is now a 22r the wiring from the factory does not work) so none of the factory components are connected. its not really that much money just buy the tubing bend it and weld it in.

That explaination works for me.:flipoff2:

You don't ever see anybody worry this much when someone puts a roof rack on something and it have 1 or 2 high lifts, a shovel, a rake, gas cans, a tire, 15 lights, ect. on it. It seems to me like that would have more adverse affects than cage. But what do I know.

Back