Yota A-post bars from Rides

ol'Jeeps

Dirty Jeeps...Done Dirt Cheap!
Some A-post bars we fabbed and fit into a Yota at Rides Friday...
http://www.nc4x4.com/forums/[attach=full]89567[/attach]
[attach=full]89567[/attach]

Attachments

• ai242.photobucket.com_albums_ff284_OlJeeps_Projects_10_16_09_1737.jpg
    ai242.photobucket.com_albums_ff284_OlJeeps_Projects_10_16_09_1737.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 102
Looks good. Fits good also. One question, whats with the :gay: steering wheel. He already has the HID lights. I guess its just a matter of time before the altezzas and the body kit.:flipoff2:

The cage looks good but I hope the dash never has to come out. Why an exo and an interior cage? Seems like overkill to me.

Looks good. Fits good also. One question, whats with the :gay: steering wheel. He already has the HID lights. I guess its just a matter of time before the altezzas and the body kit.:flipoff2:

Don't forget about the huge tach and stickers. haha

Looks good dude. Looking forward to seeing it at the Farm.

I just hope the Propane tank doesn't spring a leak.

i like both cages so what ever and jeff you can talk shit when you actually have a truck worth wheelin.:flipoff2:

I guess I will have to save the shit talking for another few weeks.....:flipoff2:Ben is going to guide me through building another 22R next week. I might have mine at this farm but chances are slim to none.

lol

Mines got both...... Who gives a damn? Whats the big deal?:confused:
I don't think anyone actually cares, it just deosn't make sense to most being lighter=more capable in general and 1 cage is usually enough. Thats alotta tube, nice work BTW:beer:

Back