Yager Bomb!

Using the stock cj latches that swing down to close it from the inside. I need to get a rubber seal to go around the tailgate to seal it up next to the body for a snug fit when closed.

Didn't straighten the frame yet....I need to get a chain.

Not ready to trade...:beer:

the cj latches....I added some rubber molding too on the inside under the latches so it fits tight....but not in the pics...

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v214_nhodierne_MVC_007F_46.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v214_nhodierne_MVC_003F_48.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v214_nhodierne_MVC_002F_50.jpg

Installed the brake booster and master cylinder yesterday and now have brakes!

Next is to install the steering shaft and get a steering box. Any one have a TJ steering box?

thanks! anyone have some tailgate cables?

I got the lower steering shaft installed but now I need the upper steering shaft. Anyone got one?

Also I'm going to get a steering box today so I can steer.

:beer:

I got a new steering wheel and coulmn with a key! I think it's from Choo Choo's old jeep. It has a train on the keychain. Also it came off of a black mud devils buggy. Got the entire steering shaft from that tj and a steering box from an xj. So I can steer now! Thanks doodle and xjfiles!! :beer:

Got the dash finished up and installed the new tilt steering coulmn with ignition. Also got the steering shafts installed along with the steering box.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v214_nhodierne_MVC_004F_50.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v214_nhodierne_MVC_001F_52.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v214_nhodierne_MVC_003F_50.jpg

Good work man, so when we going to URE :D

Still looking for a bronco/ford trans and t-case to bolt up to the 351w.:beer:

Shortened the mangled front rock bumper on the drivers side and mounted it up shorty style!

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v214_nhodierne_MVC_006F_59.jpg

Yager Bomb just got a ratty soft top. :D

Back