spraypaintman

Picked this up last night. Some assembly required. :beer:

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v214_nhodierne_MVC_001F_39.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v214_nhodierne_MVC_005F_39.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v214_nhodierne_MVC_003F_38.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v214_nhodierne_MVC_008F_37.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v214_nhodierne_MVC_007F_38.jpg

Wow man, how many projects are you gonna have at one time haha

LOL That's the best name you could come up with ?

The name is very suiting for this beast! It's not quite a basket case.

Not sure of the plans for this yet. Maybe make some flat fenders, bend the hood and grill back into place, straighten frame....and maybe streeeeettch it....

Wow man, how many projects are you gonna have at one time haha

The YJ is done for the summer. She's a fun driver with the top down for scooting around town.

Also just found some loose change in the floorboards of the jeep! $1.41 !! LOL...time to go shopping...!

Also just found some loose change in the floorboards of the jeep! $1.41 !! LOL...time to go shopping...!

So now it only cost you $18.59 (I am assuming you only paid $20 for it :flipoff2:) haha just kidding

Oh, I see, YOU'RE one of those crazy bastards that tows a vehicle on a full trailer behind a ZJ cause those D35 brakes are BADASS!!! :flipoff2:

Yeah... I was surprised the zj towed it pretty good! Just sucked the gas down to 7 mpg!! And hey I'got me sum rear disks on therrr!! LOL

The trailer is actually pretty light only about 1800#'s and the jeep 2400#

I love sloppy seconds....ummm I mean thirds or fourths or fiths:beer:

Hard to say... This one was rode hard, smacked up a bit, then passed around a few more times just because. Maybe she will find some love at your house :flipoff2:

What are your plans for this one?

This one off road only with big tires...

took off the stock rear bumper and sliders...

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v214_nhodierne_MVC_008F_39.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v214_nhodierne_MVC_003F_40.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v214_nhodierne_MVC_010F_33.jpg

I just picked up a 351W from Danny...thanks man. I think I'm going to run a C6 auto and 208 t-case behind it. That is if that combo is not too long for the yager bomb.

Good Luck with that "Yager Bomb" ... I've picked up some a' his previous experiments...be prepared for SupriZes...!!!! :beer:

Back