Worst Stuck Photos.....

well i let my son drive the jeep and he asked if he could try it, after no issues in the shallow end, he decided to try the deep end.....................................the engine had a slight oil leak anyway so i guess it needed a new one.

ahhhh the infamous truck eating soup bowl.....
claiming another...... you must not have looked in here before letting him "try" the "deep end":shaking::beer:

well i let my son drive the jeep and he asked if he could try it, after no issues in the shallow end, he decided to try the deep end.....................................the engine had a slight oil leak anyway so i guess it needed a new one.
ahhhh the infamous truck eating soup bowl.....
claiming another...... you must not have looked in here before letting him "try" the "deep end":shaking::beer:

i was in my blazer, and it wasn't going in there. he said he would deal with the repercussions if something happened. it was actually a good thing, now i know he will never try it again.

i was in my blazer, and it wasn't going in there. he said he would deal with the repercussions if something happened. it was actually a good thing, now i know he will never try it again.
I figured you'd post on this thread eventually,dang ol' soupbowl.It was almost dry last weekend and I still couldn't stomach trying it.Have you had time to work at the new motor yet?We are headed down again this weekend I think.

60790_157552740940822_100000582924945_408506_5944929_n.jpg

My buddy James (Apparently has signed up on here in the past week, but I can't find him) at the mud pits a few weeks back, everyone talked shit until he smacked the mud pit, then when he finally gives in we all said "Stay to the right" because the left side was the really nasty no bottom mud. (Swallows 44" + tires further in) but he thought we were fucking with him. Took me about 5 good snatches to get him out.

His XJ is on around 6-7 inches of lift and brand new 33" firestone M/Ts, if you could see the video, he was at the top of 2nd gear coming into that hole, made a real mess, covered everyone standing along the side in mud.

.....Long story.....
ai225.photobucket.com_albums_dd111_manofwar012_New_20Jeep_024_1.jpg

Next 2 are of some people I was watching at Uwharrie.

ai225.photobucket.com_albums_dd111_manofwar012_Uwharrie_209_25_020.jpg

ai225.photobucket.com_albums_dd111_manofwar012_Uwharrie_209_25_042.jpg

:shaking:^^^^^soup bowl........ never ends

:shaking:^^^^^soup bowl........ never ends
Ugh can you imagine,like Transman a lot of people hit that first thing Saturday morning and that is their weekend????I am sure the soupbowl has ruined more weekends than anything else at Uwharrie......

Ugh can you imagine,like Transman a lot of people hit that first thing Saturday morning and that is their weekend????I am sure the soupbowl has ruined more weekends than anything else at Uwharrie......

Idk, I've found quite a few old U-joint caps around kodak-rock ahahaha.

Idk, I've found quite a few old U-joint caps around kodak-rock ahahaha.

Have to agree with that! This past saturday on hte second climb up Kodak, twisted the rear drive shaft in two and broke both front u joints.

Glade it was my brothers jeep this time and not mine!

Back