Worst Stuck Photos.....

Jweezy

DD/Hauler(kids,groceries)
Lets see em, post pics of your rig in a "sticky situation".

mine from this weekend(not the worst, but most recent)

Attachments

• stuck.jpg
    stuck.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 2,415
OK, so from these pics I've learned not to take an XJ in the mud. ;)

man...my rig is stuck right now. been stuck in garage for about a year!

Not me, but a friend of mine at the outer banks. Stay away from the skinny pedal in the sand.

Attachments

• JOTB 2009 005a.jpg
    JOTB 2009 005a.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 2,359
Why post a pic when you can have vid?

NICE! type in Uwharrie on youtube this pops up every time! might want to disable audio or it might get deleted or moved to garage tho.

ai262.photobucket.com_albums_ii106_jah0721_n22213297_34246861_9549.jpg

My wife's old Land Rover Freelander in Colorado.... stuck for hours until someone other whelers came along. Never wheel alone.

Freelanderstuck.JPG

My TJ a few years ago. We wedged another jeep against two trees and he still barely got me out. It bent his bumper and stalled out his 9.5 winch a few times:

Eagle9.JPG

ai114.photobucket.com_albums_n268_Fadunkasaurus_myjeep2.jpg

Can't really see much, but you see the rear fender, I had 9 inches of lift, 35s, locked in the rear. Didn't matter, Hole was deeeeeeep. Probably 2 years ago or more. Was just below the headlights in the front, Ill show u a picture of the jeep for size comparison.

ai114.photobucket.com_albums_n268_Fadunkasaurus_myjeep.jpg

Forgive the paint, was a drunken experiment gone wrong with a few buddies. Never got around to fixing that, it was usually covered in mud anyway.

ai114.photobucket.com_albums_n268_Fadunkasaurus_jeep4.jpg

another stuck one, same xj, didn't take much to get it out.

Oh, and since I know someone will say it, one of the pictures is on private land I had permission to mess around on, another is more along the lines of government land at the end of a buddies property.

"I got 60 seconds of you being a pussy!" greatest comment, EVER
That seems to be that favorite comment on youtube, too. Glad I could entertain. It doesn't take much trash talk to get Dave (the driver in the vid) to make the situation more interesting.

NICE :driver:! :flipoff2::beer:

Back