White Noise

It was nice to ge ton the trail on Sunday. My camera died earlier in the week, so no pictures, but it was still fun none the less.

Went to Potts Mountain today, so much fun in the snow!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356751075.940358.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356751093.573072.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356751109.651867.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356751123.204810.jpg

damn Clay now i wish i would have went with ya that place was fun dry i bet it was a fucking ball with snow on the ground

damn Clay now i wish i would have went with ya that place was fun dry i bet it was a fucking ball with snow on the ground

It was a blast in the snow. One of the best wheeling trips I have ever had.

A little video from Potts Mountain

Nice builds ! I have been looking into a ZJ and I am now convinced this is the 4x4 for me .. How much lift do you have altogether . And where did you get your rear axles ? Are they still C Clip or FF ? Thanks .

Why not just buy this one?

Nice builds ! I have been looking into a ZJ and I am now convinced this is the 4x4 for me .. How much lift do you have altogether . And where did you get your rear axles ? Are they still C Clip or FF ? Thanks .

This one is for sale http://www.nc4x4.com/forum/index.ph...-94-grand-cherokee-exo-cage-long-arms.132435/, unfortunately for me, but could be very fortunate for you...

The jeep is riding on 6" BDS springs, but with the bumpers and cage, the actual lift is probably in the 5-5.5" range, never really measured to see exactly. The rear shafts are chromoly and were made by Dutchman; they are still C-clip, but I have never had a problem with them.

You gonna be out of the scene for good or what?

I doubt I will be gone for good, just need to cut some expenses right now. I may be riding winch b*tch in someone's rig for a while. Good thing is if this doesn't sell, I can still wheel it until it does :)

Well it turns out that snow wheeling in January would be the last time I ever wheel the ZJ. That was one great trip and a nice way to end the ZJ era.

The jeeps new home will now be the sandpaper rocks of Colorado. It sure was hard saying goodbye and I am sure going to miss wheeling it. I am not getting out of the sport, I will just be enjoying it from the passenger seat for a while.

I did take the jeep to a local parking lot and let my daughter driver her jeep while daddy took a couple last pictures of his jeep.

Hardcore stuff right there man.

The pink Power Wheels is the only jeep in the family right now :(

Hate to hear clay. Had a good time the one time i wheeled with ya at GSSE. Hope ya get back in the game soon man!

There's definitely some good wheeling up in CO so at least it'll get used up there. What do you think you'll build next?

I am going to ride passenger for a little while; atleast until I move to a place that will allow me to have a garage to work on my own stuff.

I like the idea of having room for four, so whatever is next will certainly be a four seater.

Sorry to hear Clay. Hope things turn around for you soon. If you see me and I have open seat you are very much welcome to jump right in.

Sorry to hear Clay. Hope things turn around for you soon. If you see me and I have open seat you are very much welcome to jump right in.

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Hmmm, looks fmailiar:

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/4167930689.html

"PRICE REDUCED"CRAWLER 94 jeep grand cherokee Limited 5.2L - $12500 (gypsum)

aimages.craigslist.org_00M0M_l5RUqxmUXge_50x50c.jpgaimages.craigslist.org_00f0f_lhRXwn5VmG5_50x50c.jpgaimages.craigslist.org_00H0H_30xvjKXCUWq_50x50c.jpgaimages.craigslist.org_00k0k_1jtQz6u7Oo_50x50c.jpgaimages.craigslist.org_00606_6jpcEMbbV3X_50x50c.jpgaimages.craigslist.org_00I0I_2OU8nt0Bhd4_50x50c.jpg
1994 jeep grand cherokee limited
-full exo-skeleton w/ in cab cage tie-in's
-7" clayton long arm lift w/ BDS coils
-1 ton cross over steering. New power steering pump
-Ford 8.8 in the rear w/ Detroit locker and chromoly shafts. Just gone through. Bearing, seals, fluid
-Dana 44 in the front w/ Aussie locker, chromoly shafts, Warn premium hubs
-NP231 part time t-case w/ slip yoke eliminator
-Professionally built CV drive shafts
-Warn 9000lbs winch
-ARB front bumper and custom rear bumper w/ tire carrier
-35/12.50r15 Pitbull Rockers 90% tread left
-Corbeau Racing seats in the front w/ 5 point harness

This jeep is ready to go wheeling. Just went through the whole thing and fixed any problems it had. The only thing that is left is that it has a cracked windshield. I can put one in if I need to and add it to the price.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Back