White Noise

Looks good man

Thanks guys!

Dropping the jeep off on Saturday at M&M for the cage, can't wait to see what magic PJ works.

PJ has some good ideas, and the jeep is now in his hands, I can't wait to see what it looks like.

Awesome man

ugh oh, leather seats, be prepared for swamp body while wheeling in the heat. get some covers for them buckets. idk why i havent come to my senses yet :shaking:

ugh oh, leather seats, be prepared for swamp body while wheeling in the heat. get some covers for them buckets. idk why i havent come to my senses yet :shaking:

No worries about the leather seats, a pair of Corbeau Ultras are also being installed with the cage. Not taking the chance with stock seats in a roll again ;)

No worries about the leather seats, a pair of Corbeau Ultras are also being installed with the cage. Not taking the chance with stock seats in a roll again ;)
nice, when is it going to be finished up?

nice, when is it going to be finished up?

Hopefully the cage will be done in he next three weeks, then probably a few minor things before she is trail ready.

Looking good Clay. Glad I could get it in the shop and do the swap for you and get the bumper back on there and all. I hope your pleased with it and get to wheel it soon. Dainel will be waiting for ya

Get some pics of the cage progress...lol looks awesome man

Looking good Clay. Glad I could get it in the shop and do the swap for you and get the bumper back on there and all. I hope your pleased with it and get to wheel it soon. Dainel will be waiting for ya

I am extremely pleased with the result.

<shameless plug alert> If anyone is looking for a good shop and a great guy to work with, Chris ^(792.5cj5) is your man. He is the magician that turned the mangled 93 into the 94 you see above.

CIMG1423.JPG
CIMG1424.JPG
CIMG1425.JPG
CIMG1427.JPG
CIMG1428.JPG
CIMG1429.JPG

Got started on the new White noise rollover protection.. Lots more tube to add.

Looks great PJ!!!!

why change if it works...

The first one saved my life, and this one is going ot be stronger than that, but hopefully I will never test this one like I did the last one :D

looks good. Exo looks similar to previous... course why change if it works...
Well it does have some similar lines. But i changed only the things i thought needed improvement. We got the rear doors to open a little more and it is tied into the unibody in 10 places, as well as the front bumper in 4, the rear bumper in 4 and the upper and lower parts of the body are pinch plated with tie ins. Plus the slider was built here and is .188 wall DOM with steps for the front and rear passengers. Oh and we through in some rolled tube to get the look right and keep the hood bar low as we could. Here are the finished pics.
CIMG1440.JPG
CIMG1441.JPG
CIMG1443.JPG
CIMG1442.JPG
CIMG1447.JPG
CIMG1451.JPG
CIMG1453.JPG
CIMG1454.JPG

Can't wait to see it in person tomorrow!

Lookin good!

dang clay, wanna share some tube with my jeep :p

After my experience with trying to fling a jeep down a hill on it's side, I will never wheel without a cage, so get some tube whenever you can.

Cage is painted!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334665430.611553.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334665470.527595.jpg

Thanks! I just want to get a chance to get on the trail... Hopefully going on May 12.

Back