what beer are you drinking?

Haven't bad a beer in 8 months. Planning on breaking that for some imperial cold mountain if I can find it

Some injuns came up and robbed me for my wallet. Luckily, I scraped up enough for some beer to go with my dinner.
20171128_153701.jpg

Leftover from a sale right before Thanksgiving. Better than most pumpkin spice beers.
1512695545403676167298.jpg

IMG_3268.JPG

You WNC guys have been holding out. For years I've heard of Cold Mountain but couldn't get it being in a small town halfway between Raleigh & Greensboro. Finally this year my local Lowes Foods carries it and I think I'm on my 3'rd or 4'th case of this stuff. I don't know, they sell it in 12 packs and after I drank my first I realized it's easier to just buy 2, 12 packs at a time.

This week I've been on vacation in a little cabin in the Fruitland / Edneyville areas. Was in a little tavern the other night and they had Cold Mountain on tap. Good lord! The flavors are so much more pronounced than bottled. Just another reason to love this part of the state.

It ain't cold mountain but it ain't bad.
20171215_190855.jpg

Another good choice

20171217_183108.jpg

Edit picture doesn't do justice for how dark that is

Blueberry beer from Wild Blue . Its 8% and has almost no taste of alcohol , reminds me of my days when I snuck the Seagrams cooler drinks from the tourists in Hatteras.
index.php

15741.jpeg

Back