what beer are you drinking?

I drink them year round. I hate IPAs and the like, Yuengling is the lightest thing I like and I'm not a huge fan of it.
I drink them year round to but seasonal beers come out in winter like leinekugel vanilla porter one of my favorites. Last year distributors didn't get any in this area.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Legal remedy motion to strike mill stout (nitro)
c98f1efde27464116d37cac99f000f17.jpg

Legal remedy motion to strike mill stout (nitro)
c98f1efde27464116d37cac99f000f17.jpg

Anyone on the untapped app?
Makes me drink a little more but try all different kinds too.

Anyone on the untapped app?
Makes me drink a little more but try all different kinds too.

How does it work, exactly? I installed it but had a hell of a time figuring out what to do with it. I just want to keep track of stuff I've tried so I can find different stuff at the bottle shops...

Also... drinking a hot toddy because 1st grade is passing around a nasty cough and fever...

How does it work, exactly? I installed it but had a hell of a time figuring out what to do with it. I just want to keep track of stuff I've tried so I can find different stuff at the bottle shops...

Also... drinking a hot toddy because 1st grade is passing around a nasty cough and fever...
It is little confusing. Log the beer rate it and it keeps track. You get "badges" for different types, locations, quantity.

It is little confusing. Log the beer rate it and it keeps track. You get "badges" for different types, locations, quantity.

You can log the beer rate it and it will also suggest beers. Also locates beer nearby bars and stores.

Picked up a couple Breckenridge Vanilla Porters from the make your own 6 pack rack at the Oliver Springs, Tn. Food City a few weeks ago. They surprising have a pretty good selection.

2017110217.jpg

Picked up a couple Breckenridge Vanilla Porters from the make your own 6 pack rack at the Oliver Springs, Tn. Food City a few weeks ago. They surprising have a pretty good selection.

2017110217.jpg
I've got some in the fridge waitng to try. Can't find Leinekugel snowdrift Vanilla Porter for 2 yrs now

Back