Vinyl stickers - cut vinyl and printed stickers

Stickers AND a new logo for @Tom@Hilltop_Machine !
20231206_213808.jpg

Forgot to post up, but finally got these installed. Can definitely tell a difference in quality of @Blaze and the over priced ones I ordered off vista print to begin with….ill be having you redo the vista print ones Blaze
They look great! Thanks for the business!

I went ahead and got a vendor subscription. I've made a few comments about doing this and got a few messages so throwing it out there to see what I can drum up.

I have a side hustle doing stickers. I have two machines that will cut vinyl 24" wide by however long you need and a sticker printer that will do roughly 18" wide and however long. I have a laminator also so can do printed stickers in gloss or matte finish.

I've been selling them on eBay and Etsy for like 3 years now and have started doing a lot of custom stuff recently like decal reproductions and custom decals.

Are my stores. Let me know if you need anything and I can probably make it happen!

View attachment 404972
View attachment 404973
View attachment 404974
View attachment 404975
View attachment 404976
So these are the decals that come on an offroad sticky tire. I find it very amusing and would love to know what it might cost me to reproduce. Maybe even make a silhouette of my buggy instead of the truck.
IMG_4156.jpeg

So these are the decals that come on an offroad sticky tire. I find it very amusing and would love to know what it might cost me to reproduce. Maybe even make a silhouette of my buggy instead of the truck.
View attachment 409989
1704472648387.png

I can change out the silhouette for your buggy if you can get me a picture from the direct front. Just let me know what size and quantity and I can give you an estimate.

I've started to try my hand at making some clocks as well. My company is forcing us back in the office three days a week so I am having to adjust my business to scale down my eBay and Etsy since my time for doin my business in the mornings is now spent driving in to the office. I'm going to focus on doing custom jobs and making products to sell, so I'm free for any work you guys need!
1704473074408.png

"Drive wit" so use your head? A typo that makes sense.

And 2 periods at the end..
Just a quick one I did while halfway paying attention in a work meeting. :lol:

And I grew up outside of Philly, so "drive wit" makes sense to me. :lol: But in all seriousness, my H key on my laptop has decided it only wants to occasionally work.

View attachment 410029
I can change out the silhouette for your buggy if you can get me a picture from the direct front. Just let me know what size and quantity and I can give you an estimate.
Here’s a good square picture from the rear. Obviously I only need one, but if you have a minimum order, I’m open to negotiations. The original decal measures 3.75” wide and 7” tall.
IMG_2298.jpeg

Driver and passenger WARNED! Thanks @Blaze
IMG_4256.jpeg

IMG_4255.jpeg

Just got mine in the mail and they look great! Thanks again,

Back