Vinyl stickers - cut vinyl and printed stickers

Blaze

The Jeeper Reaper
I went ahead and got a vendor subscription. I've made a few comments about doing this and got a few messages so throwing it out there to see what I can drum up.

I have a side hustle doing stickers. I have two machines that will cut vinyl 24" wide by however long you need and a sticker printer that will do roughly 18" wide and however long. I have a laminator also so can do printed stickers in gloss or matte finish.

I've been selling them on eBay and Etsy for like 3 years now and have started doing a lot of custom stuff recently like decal reproductions and custom decals.

Are my stores. Let me know if you need anything and I can probably make it happen!

1697056325917.png

1697056369253.png

1697056413894.png

1697056472854.png

1697056494302.png

@Blaze if it’s something you’re interested in and serious about look into the tractor resto folks. There is a serious shortage of QUALITY sticker kits and the layouts are all there. Think, farmall, Alice chalmers, OG case. And then even deeper would be garden tractors like sears, wheel horse, case, or gravely. Just to name a few. Those mofos will pay big money for good quality decals!!

@Blaze if it’s something you’re interested in and serious about look into the tractor resto folks. There is a serious shortage of QUALITY sticker kits and the layouts are all there. Think, farmall, Alice chalmers, OG case. And then even deeper would be garden tractors like sears, wheel horse, case, or gravely. Just to name a few. Those mofos will pay big money for good quality decals!!
Interesting, I'll check that out!
So you can do multiple colors and not just single color stuff?
Yep, I have a sticker printer so can do anything except metallic stuff.
Well, damn, you would post this after I just ordered new stickers.
Let me know when you run out!

So you can do multiple colors and not just single color stuff?
Multi color print is easy peasy.
Multi color cut vinyl isn’t hard - doesn’t take special equipment - any one with a cutter can do it. BUT….it’s labor intensive.

When Lin was running her business she had a contract with a company for 4 color cut vinyl decals. She’s end up around 25 minutes per decal with a 15% burn rate.

That $8/each 5k count order….caused her to sell out and never want to see a sticker again.

Multi color print is easy peasy.
Multi color cut vinyl isn’t hard - doesn’t take special equipment - any one with a cutter can do it. BUT….it’s labor intensive.

When Lin was running her business she had a contract with a company for 4 color cut vinyl decals. She’s end up around 25 minutes per decal with a 15% burn rate.

That $8/each 5k count order….caused her to sell out and never want to see a sticker again.
That's one of the reasons I bought the printer. Screw doing multi color cut vinyl. It was worth the several thousand dollars the printer cost to not have to deal with that again. :lol:

That's one of the reasons I bought the printer. Screw doing multi color cut vinyl. It was worth the several thousand dollars the printer cost to not have to deal with that again. :lol:
Yep.
But this client insisted on cut vinyl didn’t want print. They were for fleet vehicle.

She always tan the business .:.when she stressed over whether to charge $6 or $8 ea for this order - I made the call for her to explain the $8 charge. The client didn’t blink and said - no problem we’ve been paying $15 per so you are half price.

Swallowed hard. But we never blinked. I made stickers with her at nights and we recruited friends. It took us 45 days to make that $40 and about 2 weeks to sell everything after.

But the customer never knew we were unhappy.

Yep.
But this client insisted on cut vinyl didn’t want print. They were for fleet vehicle.

She always tan the business .:.when she stressed over whether to charge $6 or $8 ea for this order - I made the call for her to explain the $8 charge. The client didn’t blink and said - no problem we’ve been paying $15 per so you are half price.

Swallowed hard. But we never blinked. I made stickers with her at nights and we recruited friends. It took us 45 days to make that $40 and about 2 weeks to sell everything after.

But the customer never knew we were unhappy.
I totally get it, I try and avoid multi color cut vinyl for that reason. It is such a huge pain and time consuming. Nothing is more frustrating than spending all that time weeding and then all of a sudden it is misaligned. And sticker is trash. I can't imagine how many you had to go through with an order that big.

My latest creation here. My shop truck had lost the red lenses from the G and M on the tailgate. I created a few inlays. I need to remove the red lens from the C to make them all even instead of having it on top of the lens since it was designed to be in the chrome part, but it's not really noticeable for now.
1697109597393.png

1697109620907.png

Some work for my shop. Scored some wall cabinets from my brother's job site before they went to trash. They were wood grain kitchen cabinets so I sanded them smooth, wrapped the door in white vinyl and then created these stickers based off of old cabinets. Came out amazing. I have 11 cabinets to do in all. Trying to do new designs for each one.
1700083486492.png

Back