Uwharrie Trail Work Day #9, December 18th

Will you be attending work day #9?

• Total voters
Big thanks to Chris for getting the loader rented. The total for the loader comes out to $317, the amount donated was $255. So we still need to cover $62. If we have 12 people show up, thats about $5 a person. I know we can get this taken care of. :beer:

Thanks to Cris(cltdba) for the haul!

Big thanks to Chris for getting the loader rented. The total for the loader comes out to $317, the amount donated was $255. So we still need to cover $62. If we have 12 people show up, thats about $5 a person. I know we can get this taken care of. :beer:

x2 I'll donate a few bucks in-person tomorrow.

I'l be there around 8am if possible

i'll be in a blue xj on 33's....
number is 828-514-0000
names rob

if someone could give me a call in the am....around 7:30ish or so...i'll try to meet up with ya'll guys

I should be in downtown Albemarle at 7:30, so I "should" have cell service. We will be at the Outpost at 8am for the breakfast. You can't miss our group sitting in the back near the fire place. If all else fails look for the 6'7" guy riding in the little red box on 34"s.:lol:

I'll be at the outpost at 8am in the creepy brown van. Will need a ride to the work site though. Can anyone help a honky?:driver:

I'll be at the outpost at 8am in the creepy brown van. Will need a ride to the work site though. Can anyone help a honky?:driver:

The are always open seats to ride after we get to the parkinglot. You should be good in the van until we get to the Hunt Camp meeting, but its up to you where you feel best leaving your van. It doesn't happen to have "Free Cand..." I mean "Free Mud Tires" painted on the side of it?:lol:

I had a great time today--making new acquaintances, riding different trails, and of course, helping the forest service maintain our trails.

Hope to meet up with you guys again some time.

I should be in downtown Albemarle at 7:30, so I "should" have cell service. We will be at the Outpost at 8am for the breakfast. You can't miss our group sitting in the back near the fire place. If all else fails look for the 6'7" guy riding in the little red box on 34"s.:lol:

jerk didn't even call me! :poop::fuck-you:

was a great day for me...my first work day, of many to come in the future, and as good meeting everyone

pics/videos will be in the dedicated thread as soon as they upload

Back