Uwharrie Spring Run April 30 - May 2, 2010

you can fill up at the outpost when you get there and pick up your pass.

Eagleswarrior,you never answered my question if there is still some room for 2 tents and one tow rig/trailer.

What day are yaw riding mainly, thinking about coming up Sat. or Sunday.

:confused:
Trying to figure out which to go to...but I'm leaning towards URE

I like to go to the farm personally because
1. Only twice a year, ure is open most of the year.
2. 5 minutes from my house
3. Watch other people spend lots of their $$ to make a very nice rig, then destroy it!

Oh...you guys aren't making this decision any easier on me :shaking:

I waiting to hear back if they have any more room at URE to camp and stuff...

I'll be out-of-service (surgery) after this weekend so I wanna make the best of it and get as much wheelin in as I can...

Will it be more watching or actual driving at the farm...atleast with URE, I know I'll get to play

depends, but you will prob ride more at ure than the farm just because of the size difference.

Oh...you guys aren't making this decision any easier on me :shaking:
I waiting to hear back if they have any more room at URE to camp and stuff...
I'll be out-of-service (surgery) after this weekend so I wanna make the best of it and get as much wheelin in as I can...
Will it be more watching or actual driving at the farm...atleast with URE, I know I'll get to play

You can ride at the Farm, But it is allot of fun watching also.

well what time are people getting down there tomm.?I was planning on getting there around lunch but not even knowing how to get there is holding me back lol!

So if everyone was jumping off a bridge and backed out, would you back out too? :shaking:
LMAO!

yeah probably gonna wheel around here this weekend and plan a trip up to ure when we can camp. and i actually have jumped off 24/27 bridge several times.....lol:flipoff2:

We will be staying at the upper loop site 31 and 33 (I think) or something like that. Looks like my big burb will be staying home this trip though. I will try to get it running in the morning still. I just need to figure out the timing.

Ill be there in my cj, and will have a yj on its virgin run tagging along. Should arive 9ish saturday morning, the yj will be leaving around 3, hopefully i can find someone to tag along with afterwords.

Add us to the list :bounce2:

1. Daniel & Family
2. Lrgrnr-depending on work
3. Ray Powell
4. Fireturk41 (maybe)
5. Jeff B. & Jules, Erin & Frida
6. Walter Hammond & GF
7. Jeff Higgins
8. John Crouse
9. Krookz & GF
10. 91toyotabogger (If i'm not working)
11. Walter Hammond & GF
12. Tim (tkob1060)
13. Wade178
14. Ben Curry
15. 95GranZJ + friends
16. Sinbad-Sidney from HCJ
17. Jimmy (ord.sgt.26NC) and ole Nellie Belle.
18.Aaron trusty..trc&p25, Jonathan snider...snider10
19. Jason Durant and Family (contigent on me finishing my ride by then)
20. Harold Pressley (hlpressley)
21. Randall Shaffer...NCYota4x4 (as long as mine is done by then)
22. Wil Barringer (barringer1) gonna try and be out there in the xj
23. Brian Hawkins bh1075
24. Len (Rox&Mud) and family
25. Mongo969 & friends

We will be staying at the upper loop site 31 and 33 (I think) or something like that. Looks like my big burb will be staying home this trip though. I will try to get it running in the morning still. I just need to figure out the timing.
If that's Arrowhead campground then it looks like you will be across from ord.sgt.nc26 and I. We will be in 28 and 30.
Ill be there in my cj, and will have a yj on its virgin run tagging along. Should arive 9ish saturday morning, the yj will be leaving around 3, hopefully i can find someone to tag along with afterwords.
Your welcome to ride with us. We will be meeting at the outpost 9:00-9:30 and starting off easy and working up to the harder trails.

If that's Arrowhead campground then it looks like you will be across from ord.sgt.nc26 and I. We will be in 28 and 30.
Your welcome to ride with us. We will be meeting at the outpost 9:00-9:30 and starting off easy and working up to the harder trails.
I think arrowhead is the campground with electricity? We are going to be at the one without elec. I think it is badin lake campground? We may tag along with you guys. We will be stock vehicles and a 4wheeler.

I will have an empty (almost) 20 foot car trailer if someone needs a ride home for their vehicle. I am in fayetteville so I prefer not going to far out of the way but also willing to help.

See ya'll on the trail. Green '48 willys on tons

Back