Uwharrie January 26 Off Season Workday

See y'all there.

So is there any update on said bobcat rental or is it going to be done by hand? What equipment can a volenteer bring? Or just bring whatever you think we would need. Do we walk the trails to the worksite or can we use atv's/utv's/trucks to get materials there. thanks joe

Joe. Thanks to NAXJA we have a rental being picked up tomorrow morning. Bring hand tools / gloves. Like shovels and stuff.

Yes we will drive in on the trails with our OHV's. The USFS will open the gates up we need to go in by.

If you are Sawyer qualified then by all means bring your stuff for that also.

Hey krazy... I lost your number, call me. What about kings point shelter to cook under or bring my easy up at the double parking lot?

As of just a bit ago the USFS still confirms we are a go for this workday. They are getting the Bobcat at this time and bringing it there now. So if you can dtill make it there safely please do.

Thanks much.

Ok guys, we have a sponsor for tomorrow. My mom and dad are sending a kersone heater down for the day!!! I will try to find some tarps so we can inclose my easy up and have a warm place for lunch. I will need a hand setting up this stuff. One person should be enogh to do the job with me....

We still on not sure if y'all would cancel due to weather.

Sent from my mobile Toyota base using Tapatalk

We still on not sure if y'all would cancel due to weather.

Ok me and my buddy morgan(87gmcjimmy) are planning on still going.

I will be there! Already started cooking. 10 lbs of deboned chicken, corn, 2 lbs bbq, green beans, tomatos, potatoes and limas ready to go!!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359158976.422516.jpg

Mmmm

Back