uwharrie april 4,5&6

So you going cromo up front then.
That's the plan. At this pace, I'll spend as much on replacing stock shafts/joints in the next 4-5 trips as I would on a single set of chromos and joints. Gotta give Greg a call.

yes yes, beaver.

ai263.photobucket.com_albums_ii155_Halfmast_art_SHAVED_BEAVER.jpg

by the way, if anybody found a Nextel i850 on RML anywhere this weekend, it's mine...the only two places it could have been are where Sawmill and RML meet and then right before you get to the rock garden. those were the only two places I got out of my Jeep Friday night..and it was after Tony and I got separated. thanks!

me and bret spent prolly 2 hours helpin winch people up that first ledge on the way to kodak rock.....i dont know how many times i fell pullin cable down the hill off dudes red FS bronc......he broke both front shafts in the same place basically.....and if your on here dude thanks for the cable....accidently left it up there and went back at the end of the day to get it...thankfully it was still there

Hey Greg,
Sorry for venting on the open forum. Dont worry about the light. I have a set. But you honesty have a great looking rig. I was telling everyone I seen your YJ in Petersons.

Greg I think you threw some stuff on my windshield and broke it too.
Got one of them laying around? :flipoff2:

I'm not so much amazed about Greg and this whole saga (I mean fuck, what's wrong with some (or a lot of) loud pedal? Sounds like a bit of envy IMO)

I'm just amazed that the red thing ever left his shop!! Is Herpie down, or just undergoing secret modifications for the race? (air bumps would be fawkin great on that thing) :lol:

And you blew smoke on my truck last time.. you owe me a car wash. :flipoff2:

Yeah, it was big reds time to shine. I was testing some new suspension mods and checking real world clearances. she sits about 6 inches lower now.

Herbie will make its pre race debut this Sunday hopefully. come awn out this weekend.

and to everybody I owe sumthin to: your parts are in the mail.

Bigbakdak, no problems, say hi next time you see me on the trail. I will make it up to you.

Johnski don't feel bad i spent about 20 minutes sunday trying to make it up that same ledge before kodiak in the yota to no avail. I kept getting to almost the exact same spot too. I need a damn locker man.

Johnski don't feel bad i spent about 20 minutes sunday trying to make it up that same ledge before kodiak in the yota to no avail. I kept getting to almost the exact same spot too. I need a damn locker man.
I'm locked front and rear and still got stuck. I'm blaming the extra 1500-2000lbs I'm carrying over most vehicles.

Johnski's flexes like hell w/ the front Cage arms......the rear does need to be loosened up a bit.

glad i stayed home, 32's MTR's probably wouldn't have grabbed good compared to locked 35s+

Yep that's it. Dry it would be a cake walk for an open rig on at's but wet is a whole nother story. If you took the wrong line with it wet it liked to shoot you closer and closer to the edge on the left. What most people don't know is that RML is rated as a difficult trail according to the map.

I used to wheel FS Broncos up till I move down here. I think the big prob. is the weight and lack of flex.
Yup. That stock TTB in the front isn't exactly rock friendly. Great at speed, but not so much for crawling.
Johnski's flexes like hell w/ the front Cage arms......the rear does need to be loosened up a bit.
Gotta get on moving up those upper shock mounts in the back and I should be in better shape.

We hadf a great time...

We climbed Daniel, and Kodak not troubles...I hope everyone else had a good time. Only winch I pulled was to help others...

Attachments

• braxton in front of truck.jpg
    braxton in front of truck.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 436
im sorry but this it some shit first weekend ure is open and already people bitchin about others i could understand if greg slid into you or purposely splashed mud on u but complaining about a little lens. i mean last time i checked if u go 4wheeling ur gonna break something someday even a 2 dollar part like that but makein a big deal like u guys are is stupid.

im sorry but this it some shit first weekend ure is open and already people bitchin about others i could understand if greg slid into you or purposely splashed mud on u but complaining about a little lens. i mean last time i checked if u go 4wheeling ur gonna break something someday even a 2 dollar part like that but makein a big deal like u guys are is stupid.
Drop it man. Go back and read post #206. Drama's over.

Back