uwharrie april 4,5&6

Yup. That stock TTB in the front isn't exactly rock friendly. Great at speed, but not so much for crawling.
Gotta get on moving up those upper shock mounts in the back and I should be in better shape.

She did great, except for the "multiple-impact-same-tree", or MIST, for short.

D

38.5 Boggers did unreal. I watched other n front of me sliding over the water burms and I must say I never slide to the down hill side like most. They seemed toself clean great also. I'm sold on the Boggers for sure now. Now if I can keep them from wearing about a 1/4 of an inch for every 100 miles I would be great....If you have Boggers don't drive them on the road. I found rubber under my fendor well like I was doing burn out after driving 98 miles to URE.....lol that sucks. I'm going back this weekend if anyone wants to go.

My cut 35" MTRs did absolutely terrible in the mud.
Whattaya expect in the carolina clay? It's not a mud tire. You had to be running cut tsl's or boggers to get any real traction.
38.5 Boggers did unreal. I watched other n front of me sliding over the water burms and I must say I never slide to the down hill side like most. They seemed toself clean great also. I'm sold on the Boggers for sure now.
Are yours grooved? I have yet to see boggers with any lateral stability until somebody cut them up. They are great for cleaning quickly and digging, but I've seen too may bogger equipped rigs sliding sideways for me to say they're the best tire out there.

I run grooved boggers and they did excellent. One blip of the throttle and they would clean right out. I had a little sideways slide but nothing to complain about. I could stop anywhere I wanted even on up and down hills and start off again with no problem. Mine are also about 1/2 worn. I've had numerous sets of boggers in all different sizes and I wouldn't trade them for anything.

38.5 Boggers did unreal. I watched other n front of me sliding over the water burms and I must say I never slide to the down hill side like most. They seemed toself clean great also. I'm sold on the Boggers for sure now. Now if I can keep them from wearing about a 1/4 of an inch for every 100 miles I would be great....If you have Boggers don't drive them on the road. I found rubber under my fendor well like I was doing burn out after driving 98 miles to URE.....lol that sucks. I'm going back this weekend if anyone wants to go.

Ill be out there sunday testing out my M/T's.

brand new set of maxxis Creepy crawlers, done awesome in the mud friday...also marvilusone, next time we go I will PM you, sorry for getting back so late:beer:

well I'll be danged...somebody found my phone out there and called my buddy Aaron (I'm guessing because it was the first name in my phone book) and he told them to look for Katie in my phone book (the wife) and call her...so evidently he did...and he's mailing it to me. she said he said the front is messed up, but I've got insurance so I can get it replaced or fixed. he's evidently from Raleigh...if you're on here dude, THANKS!!

Back