Uwharrie 4x4Cross Questions & Answers - Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the rock garden is SICk this is gonna be a great event!
Ill give 75% off any cage work to any cherokee that makes it over the top of the rock garden!

cool belly shot,

that will be fun in the B class,can't wait to assault it:driver:

ugh,that is the line for the B class,right??

I have a question, it's been mentioned before but how are the spectators supposed to get back into the race course?

I read a while back about a possible shuttle service? I'm ok to walk in but there are others that want to come, but are older and not capable of making the hike in (the guy in question is 60 or older I'd say)

Joe

You can ride 4 wheelers but stay off the course. Right?

How in the heck will someone do that..

4 Wheelers are not allowed to ride OFF trails so how are they going to ride off the course?

Folks will be on their own, as far as hiking to a good spot on the race course.
Get there early fri. morning, or early sat. morn and get a good spot.

Folks will be on their own, as far as hiking to a good spot on the race course.
Get there early fri. morning, or early sat. morn and get a good spot.

Wow, ok... so as a rough guess, it's about a mile hike to Kodak Rock from the road? That's obviously "the place to be", aside from maybe the imfamous ledge obstacle about .1 mi before it

Yeah, the shuttle service is from festival to parking lot etc...we never thought about a shuttle service through the trail.

Folks will just have to get there early and drive to a spot. We will have a few times where we pause the race to allow a little movement amongst the spectators.

Just paid my entry fee, now how do you complete the second part of the registration process?

I have left a couple messages, on the american wheeler phone #, have not got a call back, I want to make sure you all have my correct address for the race packet, please call me @ 336-817-7289. Thanks

Brad

^^^Like he said.

We have'nt put much thought into this, because of the race lines we have chosen for everyone. Kinda simple , easy lines, so everyone makes it through as easily and as fast as possible.

Perfect case scenario.........Everyone makes it through without any stucks,crashes, or other hold ups.

Worst case scenario.............Everyone either breaks,crashes or gets stuck, therefore causing massive delays and extraction efforts.

We want everyone to make it, and record a time. If you use a ramp or whatever, it will take too long and you will not score a top 5 time, cause there will be plenty that make it without stopping at all, in every class.

question, is it still 40$ to watch the race?

No charge to watch the race on the URE trails, the $40 is for events at the camping/parking/rock garden/mudpit area (the stables). Forgot the music :popcorn:

No charge to watch the race on the URE trails, the $40 is for events at the camping/parking/rock garden/mudpit area (the stables). Forgot the music :popcorn:
Dont forget about the paintball,food, and vendors and sponsor booths.And a beer garden(truck with 6 taps)

As far as I am concerned...This thred can be closed down. We have fine tuned the scedule and have general info on the NEW OFFICIAL THREAD.

man this is a big thread....to big to find all the info, so the latest stuff is somewhere else. I hate to see this thread reach the end, but it will contain no more new answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back