TOYS for ROCKS!!!...MTN city aug 6th

Loading jeep in the morning...got everything else ready. Will be swooping :alien: in before dark...

JC..."14 cases of MREs"...??? you do know it's 3 miles to Hardee's & Civilization right...see you there Man!!

all lodaded up. just need to pack a cooler and some sleeping gear and i'm on the road. should arrive between 2-3pm.

later!

All loaded up and setting here in the parking lot. Now If I can just sneak out of work early...hope to up there by 5pm :driver:

fawk fawk fawk fawk fawk...
So looks like I am headed home to pack and drive to Tampa...
Doug, call me next week. I wanna still send some toys.

Damn Ron sorry to hear it man.

Looks like 40% chance of rain tonight around 8pm in Mtn City. Off on and on T-storms tomorrow. Camping should be dry enough. I predict lots of skinny pedal action though.

Loaded and ready to roll out in the morning. Should get there around 9-10 in the morning.

ill be there around 8am solo if anyone is looking for someone to run with. locked f/r on 38s.

I have to work today, but my best friend will be up there in my stock-ish 4-Runner, ToeJamm. I expect that he will probably put on a hell of a show because he's a great driver, the runner is tough, and body damage doesnt matter. lol If he breaks it, we will just have to fix it, no big deal.

Someone please got some pics of it up there for me. Thanks.

The plan is for me to be there in the morning around 8-9ish. I hope there will still be some up there.... I'd be there today but I have to work.

Shawn just called... said Chip won it. :driver:

I also heard he and Paul took a trip down the waterfall... tsk, tsk, tsk.

Hopefully he'll have some good pictures!

As always, I had a great time Saturday! :beer: :beer: to all you young whipper snappers who looked out for me during the day! :lol:

Doug, I had to leave sort of abruptly and did not get to compliment the cook... please take care of that chore for me. Last but not least, thanks to JC for hauling my vehicle-less butt around all day. :beer:

Oops... almost forgot... I finally met the NC4X4 head master what be in charge today!!! Pleased to meet ya Shawn! :driver:

Shawn just called... said Chip won it. :driver:
I also heard he and Paul took a trip down the waterfall... tsk, tsk, tsk.
Hopefully he'll have some good pictures!
I plead the fifth amendment on this.
But we got it on video!

Ripped off my rear bumper on the waterfall and finished off my ring gear on Widowmaker. What a ruthless piece of ground that place is. I am so glad I decided to come. A great cause, great people, and some awesome bbq and beans. I can't wait to see all the pics and video.

Great event we had a great time for a wonderful cause, our second time to this event and always feel welcome and apprecaited. Good job to all the event organizers.
We will be back next year for it and now on the maiden voyage of the LJ have an idea what needs some attention. Damn welder trail...

Thanks

What a great time.. the weather held out and i am glad you exceeded last years toy total. We had a blast riding and meeting new people.. I will try to put this on the calender for next year as well. Thanks Doug and the other volunteers for the food and the event..

Thanks Pj

I hate we had to miss it. We just returned from the Outer Banks on Thursday and my brother is having some heath issues and was visiting from TN so I wanted to spend some time with him and my nephew. Hopefully we can join the fun next time.

Back