Top Gear America Alaska

i like the show. all the stupid bs they do is what makes it good... if thay pussy footed around in those trucks and all made it with ease i would have turned it in 2 min. i like almost any show that has something with a motor so maybe im not the best judge.

I think most of yall might be missing the point of the ''show''.
Sure they flog the trucks at the wrong times and break them...sure they all have dumb scripts to follow...sure the host all seem a little off. BUT....look at us, we are all talking about it, which means we saw the commercials during the show, which means the show is working.
Rutledge woods is a character actor. He seems like a dummy all of the time..thats his gig. Now set him down at a contract signing, or a business meeting, the act disapears and the real Rutledge comes out. Do yall think pro wrestlers go around acting the role everywhere, all the time?
I thought it was an entertaining show and I made all of the same comments as you guys have..but I never once thought about changing the channel. I even looked over at my wife and told her that the yota could out-wheel all of them..lol

Shoulda said "My jeep could outwheel them all" :beer:

Yea the chevy wining upset me especialy with that motor that actually was a diesel that chevy made it was a converted 350 and it was the biggest turd on the planet they were not very popular actualy kinda rare crap lol i think to dodge got the hardest flogin
i don't think it was actually a diesel. I think it had been swapped to a 350 gasser and Tanner got hosed on the purchase.

This was painful to watch, I loved it when they said to get over the rocks you must maintain foward momentum and all four tires on the ground. I'm certain that if they wouldve drove with a little bit of sense all of them wouldve made it. Heck some of my buddies who can't drive worth a damn still can drive better than they can offroad. On second thought what would yall have choosen for this if you had to do it. That and I have to say that Yota was nice. Not sure what they have against Yotas.

you mean to tell me that none of you caught onto Rutledge saying the dodge had a 5.7L in it. come on guys

The challenge was to see what the best DOMESTIC truck is.

you mean to tell me that none of you caught onto Rutledge saying the dodge had a 5.7L in it. come on guys

and yes, that was the FIRST time I shook my head. :shaking:

So I missed it this week... was actually working on my truck instead of watching TV...

Don't they re-play it later in the week? anybody know when?

I was wondering how they got those trucks out... I hope they don't leave them out there. That would look bad for our sport.

I would assume they used the Toyota to pull them back to the main road or at least that's what I would've done.

I would assume they used the Toyota to pull them back to the main road or at least that's what I would've done.

Don't forget, the Chevy was still working good at the end. Probably chained them all to the back of it on their way out. ::flipoff2:

I did and I didn't care. stuff like that doesn't matter to me. why get worked up over somebody's mistake? it's not like it really matters.

Back